Thread: Summer Carry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Have lived all over Texas and Gulf Coast for the last 43 year with ms gamboolgal.

I have been CCW'ing a G-26 for the last ~20 year in the Hot Humid South below I-10 for alot of those years. Before that it was J-frames for the most part.

You do need to dress around the gun.

The days of me wearing 29" Waist Wranglers and the tight Under Armor tee shirts are sadly - a long ago fading memory.... It was harder to conceal when I was younger and in shape.
    I had the Thunder Carry? Belly Band that I would use when jogging - it worked good.
    I used IWB Tucker Cover Up Holster for the few times i needed to get dressed up and wear a tucked in shirt.

Now being retired in my 60's - I dress in standard Southern Boomer dress, i.e., loose fitting Cargo Shorts, a real leather gun belts and untucked Fishing Shirts for most of the year. During Winter it is Cargo Pants and Long Sleeved Fishing shirt with a tee shirt under.
    Concealing is not a issue.

Not that it matters - but ms gamboolgal gave piles of my old "antique" trim and fit jeans to Goodwill when I retired last year - she said something to the effect of "you will not never need them ever again" my feelings were hurt....

gamboolman...
    Last edited by gamboolman; 04-26-22 at 04:27.