Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Carry

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    G19 w/442 BUG same with the rest of the year.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Op, you probably will not find a truly well designed, comfortable and concealable holster at a gun show, as most vendors carry cheaper holsters that sell well. They are probably functional but not the best. Do the research on line and read reviews.
    Mark

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

lightweight and nice round count add the RDS and money!

At night or not the best places, VP9 or P320C

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 04-25-22 at 18:37.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    G19 w/442 BUG same with the rest of the year.
    My man goes double duty, impressive. It's all I can do to get one in my britches.

Heavyweight, have you vetted that Ruger? They are not known to be duty grade guns by many folks, I hope your runs and runs. How many rounds down the pipe?

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 04-25-22 at 18:46.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Glock 23 ...but soon to be an MR920 or Sig 365X...

Feedback Score
    I bought the LCP Max strictly with size and capacity in mind. It was certainly not expensive and I figured I would just run it....if it held up I would carry it and if not I'd sell it and be on my way. I've got 200 ball rounds and 50 Critical Defense down range....all with no hiccups. I'm going to carry it with the FMJ loads I believe. Would I rather carry my P365 or 43x? Absolutely....but sometimes pocket carry is all I can get by with. It's definitely a compromise.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have a Maxpedition pouch I carry my P365 in when hiking or when other CCW options don’t make sense.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyweight View Post
    I bought the LCP Max strictly with size and capacity in mind. It was certainly not expensive and I figured I would just run it....if it held up I would carry it and if not I'd sell it and be on my way. I've got 200 ball rounds and 50 Critical Defense down range....all with no hiccups. I'm going to carry it with the FMJ loads I believe. Would I rather carry my P365 or 43x? Absolutely....but sometimes pocket carry is all I can get by with. It's definitely a compromise.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Hey if it runs it runs and better than not carrying.

PB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Whether I'm wearing blue jeans or cargo shorts, my carry choices are the same.....4" M&P 2.0 9mm or DW CCO .45 (and a couple spare 8 round mags).

If I want to drop as much weight as possible, I'll carry the Gen 1 Shield (and a spare 10 round mag).

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How does pocket carry work in normal clothes? I’m 5’6”, 150lb, and I carry a P365 AIWB. I can see my dip can and cell phone in my pockets, no way I could carry a pistol there.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast