You and DG23 tipped my C2 scale; Yoni’s Pi$$ed thread the Holosun/508T
    Last edited by Dan_B; 05-09-22 at 20:32. Reason: Attribution
    Cheers,

—Dan @ MN

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Ahhhhh. So.
    Nice set up!

It’s good to feel adequately gunned when leaving the house.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have never understood this whole summer pistol thing. I carry the same pistol year around, for years it was a Hi Power, then it was a Glock 34 or 35, then it was CZ P09/07, now it is a Glock 34 with a 6 inch match barrel in it.

Never been made, never and issue, and if I have to fight I got a real gun, that delivers 9mm 68 grain bullets at 2000fps. Bill Wilson so believes in the Leighi Defense rounds he bought the company.
    I recently tested more Underwood 9x19.

The 68 gr +P avg the same in a 4.25 in Beretta as my P30SK 3.27 in. (polygonal barrel) About 1725 fps.

The 90 gr +P+ version ran about 1440 fps from the 4.25 in Beretta. (just 5 shots)

However, through a 16.5 in Beretta carbine the 68 gr +P avg was 2090 fps. (5 shots)

The 90 gr +P+ ran about 1675 fps from the carbine. (5 shots)

I ran another 20 rds of each ammo type through each gun and had no malfunctions. They all zero about like 115 gr bullets. I was firing mostly 147's this day so they were just a little low at 25 yds. But very accurate.

I looked at the brass and rolled them on a table and saw no signs of overpressure. I was concerned about the Beretta carbine because case support isn't as good most pistols. Didn't see any bulges in the cases.

Feedback Score
    Northeast Florida and carrying a Sig M18 most of the time but will change to the Shield Plus in the summer. I find a tank top undershirt helps to keep my gun away from my shin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Has anyone tried the Philster Enigma?

https://www.phlsterholsters.com/enigma-landing/

Sent from inner space
    Staccato C2+ Enigma + LAS Concealment Shogun for when I'm in gym shorts. I had to walk for a few miles to get the leg leash dialed down just right. The newer leash clasp is much better than the old miniature fastex buckle type.

You can adjust a belt mounted IWB holster only so much. Enigma offers much more adjustability.

Last edited by grnamin; 05-11-22 at 11:02.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Staccato C2+ Enigma + LAS Concealment Shogun for when I'm in gym shorts. I had to walk for a few miles to get the leg leash dialed down just right. The newer leash clasp is much better than the old miniature fastex buckle type.

You can adjust a belt mounted IWB holster only so much. Enigma offers much more adjustability.

Thanks for the info! Looks like I might have to grab one to play around with.

Sent from inner space

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Thanks for the info! Looks like I might have to grab one to play around with.

Sent from inner space
    You're welcome. Please note that you will have to assemble the Enigma yourself. Youtube videos abound to help.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post

That looks kind of, ummm, uncomfortable!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    That looks kind of, ummm, uncomfortable!
    LOL! I thought the same, but decided to try it out since I needed a solution for concealed carry in running shoes. To my surprise, only the leg leash was uncomfortable until I finally positioned it just right. The wing has so many mounting holes for the strap that you can dial down the position of your pistol for optimal comfort, concealment, and drawing.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    now it is a Glock 34 with a 6 inch match barrel in it.
    Yoni, do you mind posting particulars on this setup? Sounds like you are also running a reddot below. Thanks.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast