Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Capital Armory Straight to your door cans

Feedback Score

Capital Armory Straight to your door cans

Hey there,
    I got an email from Capitol Armory about their direct to your door can process ( newly available in WA state). Inventory and prices are compelling and better than local (Sandman k was 150 bucks less than at retail here). They send you a fingerprint kit and you complete a profile and they e-file it). Anyone have experience using this? Especially compared to Silencer shop.

Thanks
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Wow. This is what AZ needs.

I've been wanting to do another F1 can, but the retarded bureaucracy is the road block for me as a productive citizen who works full time.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I am in TX with them (about 3 hours north) and I used the program back when it was TX only.

Simple and straight forward, they were on the ball with getting paperwork done (I think I did 4 cans on the order). One had something happen, I dont recall what, but it was a simple phone call to get instructions and a day later it was all handled.

Capital is known around here (and nationally) as great to deal with with awesome service. I dont know if it is still the case, but they are/were the biggest NFA dealer in the country, and they have great prices to go with that.

I buy most of my stuff via SilencerShop because of the single shot trust and kiosk simplicity, but zero hesitation with CA.

Feedback Score
    Thanks. I'm a silcencer shop guy too, but this convenience and inventory and price make it appealing.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Honestly the help getting through the bureaucratic ATF fukkery is more important than the can selection to me.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Honestly the help getting through the bureaucratic ATF fukkery is more important than the can selection to me.
    Agreed, and it honestly pain me to say that. I have had help from a few companies, but at this point, the laws are so goofy it seems like it is constantly changing.

This nonsense needs to stop. If there is going to be a $200 tax, it should be a simple matter of walking in with ID and buying the can and paying the man.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Agreed, and it honestly pain me to say that. I have had help from a few companies, but at this point, the laws are so goofy it seems like it is constantly changing.

This nonsense needs to stop. If there is going to be a $200 tax, it should be a simple matter of walking in with ID and buying the can and paying the man.
    I can't agree more with this than possible. The extra charge should guarantee a "pay and walk" ability with already built Trusts and already having purchased prior NFA items. Suppressors/firearm debate aside, there is no reason for any additional multi month long wait.

Per thread topic, getting a suppressor shipped to your door is pretty damn awesome lol. I am getting an Omega 9k through Capital Armory in their home location but I'm not too far away so I opted to pick it up. My next one though, will probably have it shipped because gas prices.
    Last edited by ap1220; 05-14-22 at 18:27.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I have used Capital Armory for years. Very solid and knowledgeable people.

All 13 of my cans have come from them.

Feedback Score
    I'm in Georgia and just completed the process today with Capitol Armory. I also completed the process today for another suppressor from a local shop. It will be interesting to see how they compare and how long the Capitol Armory suppressor will take to get to my door after approval. Capitol Armory's process was very straightforward and the guy I worked with on the e-form session was professional and knowledgeable.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have no experience with CA personally, but by reputation they seem GTG. The only caveat would be that they take an additional month to ship your can to you after being approved by the ATF.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast