Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Capital Armory Straight to your door cans

Feedback Score
    The Resilient RS9 suppressor was delivered to my door yesterday and I got an email that the other suppressors that I ordered have shipped.

Feedback Score
    Silencer Central and Capitol Armory have taken 15-20 days after Form 4 approval to have the suppressors shipped to your door. It involves using registered mail to send the CLEO notification. They need to know the CLEO received the notification and to give them 7 days to respond.

If you order from Silencer Shop to have the suppressor shipped to your LGS, the Form 3 can take 15-20+ days to process but once you receive the Form 4 approval you can just go pick it up from the LGS. Or if you buy a suppressor from your LGS that is in the SS network, you don't need to wait for the Form 3.

My most recent purchase (AAC Ranger 5) was ordered on a Sunday and approved on Thursday that week. I couldn't pick it up until Saturday because of my work schedule, but otherwise would have been a total of 4 days from Form 4 certification to approval.

Feedback Score
    I haven't personally used Capitol Armory's direct-to-door process, but I've heard good things about it from a buddy who's into the scene. He said the prices and inventory are pretty solid, and the whole fingerprint kit thing sounded straightforward

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metroplex View Post
    Silencer Central and Capitol Armory have taken 15-20 days after Form 4 approval to have the suppressors shipped to your door. It involves using registered mail to send the CLEO notification. They need to know the CLEO received the notification and to give them 7 days to respond.

If you order from Silencer Shop to have the suppressor shipped to your LGS, the Form 3 can take 15-20+ days to process but once you receive the Form 4 approval you can just go pick it up from the LGS. Or if you buy a suppressor from your LGS that is in the SS network, you don't need to wait for the Form 3.

My most recent purchase (AAC Ranger 5) was ordered on a Sunday and approved on Thursday that week. I couldn't pick it up until Saturday because of my work schedule, but otherwise would have been a total of 4 days from Form 4 certification to approval.
    I am assuming your form 4s were NOT in a trust.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234