Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Capital Armory Straight to your door cans

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    They only gave you half the story. The reason why the ATF denied the serial number run was because they were duplicate numbers that Resilient had already used on other models of cans. Good they are taking care of you, and I dislike the ATF as much as the next guy, but this one was on them from what I can tell. It's very un DeadAir of them
    I thought that using the same serial numbers on different models was allowed. Oh well. It worked out to my advantage.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I thought that using the same serial numbers on different models was allowed. Oh well. It worked out to my advantage.
    My understanding, being an interweb educated self professed NFA pseudo expert, is that the numeric portion of it can be the same but has to use a different character prefix. So OCLK-1234 and OCLR-1234. But yeah, either way you got the better end of the deal so winning!

Feedback Score
    Well, I learned something new in all this.

I just finished electronically filling out the 4473. Now they have to wait seven days before they can ship the RS9 to me.

Feedback Score
    The Form 4's for the three additional Resilient suppressors that I ordered were all approved today.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    My form 4 was approved in 7 days. This is nuts.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    Actually, nuts is the months and year long waits that we've been suffering through for years. This proves that the background check requirements can be completed in a day with current technologies. Anything beyond this is just them extending the time to deny us our 2nd Amendment rights.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Actually, nuts is the months and year long waits that we've been suffering through for years. This proves that the background check requirements can be completed in a day with current technologies. Anything beyond this is just them extending the time to deny us our 2nd Amendment rights.
    The fact there are background checks (meaning a registry) means it is infringing upon our rights.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Have you done another form 4 transfer in the past 12-24 months.

Had someone tell me that if you have filed a form 4 in the past year or so, your next one would be very quick.
    Of course this info is (very) unverified.
    Last edited by fedupflyer; 03-15-24 at 10:05.

Feedback Score
    Today I electronically filled out the 4473 for the three additional Resilitent suppressors that I ordered. Once again, there were no issues.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Not really. I think someone got the message that all the various schemes get push back and some successful legal challenges. They finally figured out what the tech sector figured out a few decades ago.

Let folks volunteer to be registered, just like they volunteer to be tracked, listened to and essentially have their day to day lives monitored and catalogued in great detail. All at their behest and with their approval.

Personally, I hope that so many folks take advantage of the quick turns to overwhelm the databases storing data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast