Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon vs Democrats

A place where you will see trees, grass, water.
    Feedback Score

Elon vs Democrats

With the current meltdown of the commies of Twitter losing their shit over Elon's attempt to taking over that they implement the poison pill.. Is this the begining of the Democrats and other elites going full steam retard and thus exposing themselves even more?

Biden admin had the DOJ go after Tesla which exposes Democrats of corruption doing this.

Whether you like him or not, Elon is pretty well cemented his foundation to be damn secure and had the liberals pay his way to take them down. Pretty genius if I must say so myself.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They stole a Presidential election, do you really think they give a shit what anyone thinks ?
    They will attempt to steal the next one also.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    They stole a Presidential election, do you really think they give a shit what anyone thinks ?
    Then why are they so scared?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal556 View Post
    Is this the begining of the Democrats and other elites going full steam retard and thus exposing themselves even more?
    I don't think they care, and unfortunately I don't think most people care. From what I've seen the age-70+ crowd think Biden and company, scumbags that they are, are just peachy and good upright honest Democrats as those people were brainwashed to think in the 60's or earlier. You can presents mountains of evidence of all their crime, much of which is totally opposite what the old people think Dems stand for, and you never get more than a shrug, at best.

Going younger, a huge portion of the younger crowd are "woke" and also "gimmedat" types, and whether or not they see through the Dem lies, all they care about is more gimmes and hating on white people.

Another large portion of the younger crowd are already with us to varying degrees, so it barely matters what the Dems do because they won't support them, but neither they nor anyone else has any real "red lines" to avoid crossing.

There's maybe 5% of the population that could be persuaded but is not yet against the current regime. Those few are all that's worth much effort.
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 04-15-22 at 14:45.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    They don't want any loss of control of the ability to call the truth "misinformation"
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My understanding is that the Board of Directors have to work for the best interests of the shareholders.
    Musk is saying that they aren't, as a majority shareholder he can then sue the Board of Directors and he will clearly win.
    They fear losing the Company in the suit, that's why Musk didn't take a seat on the Board of Directors. He has made it clear that he wants Free Speech on Twitter and that is the only way they can move forward profitably.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    They don't want any loss of control of the ability to call the truth "misinformation"
    This guy gets it.

This game of theirs only works when they can control what people see and hear. Their job is to keep people distracted.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    My understanding is that the Board of Directors have to work for the best interests of the shareholders.
    Musk is saying that they aren't, as a majority shareholder he can then sue the Board of Directors and he will clearly win.
    They fear losing the Company in the suit, that's why Musk didn't take a seat on the Board of Directors. He has made it clear that he wants Free Speech on Twitter and that is the only way they can move forward profitably.
    I'm pretty sure with the poison pill clause they just enacted, the Twitter board has sprung Elon's trap for them. At some point in the near future, greed before ideology investors will start shorting Twitter stock. It's the next logical step.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I'm pretty sure with the poison pill clause they just enacted, the Twitter board has sprung Elon's trap for them. At some point in the near future, greed before ideology investors will start shorting Twitter stock. It's the next logical step.
    And either way, he gets the Company. If he wants it.
    Pretty smart.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Has anyone seen a report on Vanguard / Blackrock coming in & buying up more stock than Elon...it's floating around.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast