Thread: Handguards. Triarc, Rainier/CMT, Magpul

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Handguards. Triarc, Rainier/CMT, Magpul

For sale today I have:

Hard-ish to find Triarc 7.25” MLok Wedgelock rail. Rail is nearly new, but does have a small scrape or two on the pic rail. I’ve treated this very well; I just don’t prefer skinny rails. I can add some Magpul MLok Type 2 covers with no added cost if you want. $200 shipped

Rainier Arms Urban Combat 10.7” MLok Rail. Pic on top, MLok at 3, 6, 9. Built in steel QD sling swivel inserts. Uses the same barrel nut system as CMT and FCD. Barrel nut and tool included. Its a good mounting system, but skinny like the other CMT handguards. Similar in feel to SLR. Its been mounted but used very little, and has a couple small scuffs that I’ve tried to show in the picture. MLok covers included. $200 shipped.

Magpul MOE Midlength handguard and grip. This handguard is a pre-MLok Midlength, so the slots are not cut to that dimension. I think Pic adapters exist, but I’m not sure. It has a heatshield and its pretty good, but I went Centurion instead. Can’t find the washer for the grip right now, but I’ll check the hardware store. Free to a good home with any other purchase, or $20 shipped for both.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1168; 06-30-22 at 10:21. Reason: Removed upper and barrel.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Bump and edit