Thread: Beretta 92 RDO optic?

Feedback Score

Beretta 92 RDO optic?

Recommendation? Ordered a Centurion 92x RDO.

No backup irons so need quality.

Not sure if there are fitment issues specific to the 92 RDO.

Pretty much any reticle other than a small, simple dot works better for me than a small, simple dot.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Holosun with Dot and circle. Quality optic, good glass crisp dot. I own them all.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    As much as I am a buy American and have 3 RMRs, on a pistol it's hard to beat Holosun 507 and 509 Optics. All of mine have the Primary Arms Vulcan reticle (250 MOA circle and center Chevron) which I really like.

Feedback Score
    I do have a 507C and it's been excellent. Totally pleased with it. Have it on a VZ-61 for fun.

I guess I'll get another for the Beretta.
    I'll consider that Primary Arms designed reticle.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Totally agree on the 507 and and 509. If RMR did that what they do, I'd buy them. I have 3 Langdon tactical berettas. They all have the 507C with the primary arms reticle. I started with the 509 Is with ACSS But it prevents the use of the iron sites on the Langdon rdos.

Feedback Score
    I'm an old dude Tried to use red dots on pistols 3 different times. Just could never do it. The Vulcan reticle is amazing. Even new shooters find the Chevron very quickly. The giant circle makes centering the Chevron subconscious and fast. It's also a great under night vision and looks like a heads up display.