Thread: P30sk v1 with Wright Armory i-Dot cut

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

P30sk v1 with Wright Armory i-Dot cut

If you want a P30 with a dot but don't want to save some money and the 12+ week wait these are for you. I'm losing quite a bit of money on these, but decided to move back to Glocks while the slides were being cut and don't want these sitting around making me question my decision. The slide work alone was over $500 per gun so you get a fairly significant savings. I'm happy to provide photos of the receipt from Wright to serious buyers.

P30 v1 w/ Wright Armory i-DOT cut & RMR/SRO/Holosun plate & cowitness BUIS - $875 SOLD - This is essentially new. Ran ~50 rounds through it prior to sending it to Wright Armory for function testing, and hasn't been fired after the work was done. Includes 2 17 round magazines, factory box, and all grips panels and accessories included when new. Optic plate will fit RMR/SRO with included screws. If you want to run a Holosun you'll need to get different screws from Wright.

https://imgur.com/a/RqyLqEn

P30sk v1 w/ Wright Armory i-DOT cut & RMR/SRO/Holosun plate & cowitness BUIS- $875 SOLD - This is essentially new. Ran ~50 rounds through it prior to sending it to Wright Armory for function testing, and hasn't been fired after the work was done. Includes 1 13 round magazine with grip extension and 1 10 round magazine with pinky extension, factory box, and all grips panels and accessories included when new. Optic plate will fit RMR/SRO with included screws. If you want to run a Holosun you'll need to get different screws from Wright.

https://imgur.com/a/uKn3JA3

Payment via discreet Paypal, Zelle, or cash if face to face in north DFW. Will consider a low round count Glock 26 as a partial trade.

Will ship from my FFL to yours.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 05-01-22 at 12:40.