Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2011s in LE Use

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerkid View Post
    Good video. Pretty cool.
    Gingakidd !

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Gingakidd !
    He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim…. Snoop Dogg.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I took a Sage Dynamics red dot class this week. One of my fellow students was running a Staccato. It is his duty gun. He said his department bought thirty-eight of them. I didn't ask him how many sworn officers were on the department.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Tok, how was the class? I would hope and think, very good.

PB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Tok, how was the class? I would hope and think, very good.

PB
    I'd say it is probably everything you've heard. His class and probably the red dot stuff by Modern Samurai are what you'd hear mentioned if you asked someone about who's red dot class to take.

With that said I would have to say the drills were a bit repetitive. He'd cover a topic, demo it and have a discussion. Then we'd line up and shoot the drills. Usually at 3, 5, 7 and 10. And occasionally 15 and 25. I appreciate the chance to rep the new skills but we could have saved a bit of time and ammo by just choosing a couple distances. Say 5, 10 and 15. Or 3, 7 and 15, etc. A minor complaint and not something that would keep me from attending again.

One thing I liked was his version of the Four Firearms Safety Rules. In addition to keep your finger off the trigger until there's a conscious decision to fire he added to remove the finger once the decision to stop firing has been made. A good addition and one that may keep someone from shooting himself in the leg while holstering.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Yea it’s hard to take a “perfect class”. Good to hear some good came from it.
    PB

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516