Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
Tok, it will be interesting to see what comes out of shot, especially for me and the Stacatto line. They need to make their line-up more identifiable. Every time I'm in my LGS, I see some model that looks like an offshoot of their lineup. Especially their guns with comps on them. I suppose they are trying to make their line up a bit customizable, but also very confusing. And when you follow the make a gun for every customers desires, reliability suffers. I am not saying they have done this, it is a concern though seeing the P Duo/DPO with SS barrel or a threaded barrel or now it has a comp on it.....

PB
Well, they only have four models. Actually I guess five now with the launch of the CS.

Legacy offerings:

C2 which is the "concealed carry" model.

P with is the duty gun.

XC which is a comp gun.

XL which is a long slide.

Then there are some different barrel finish options or other various options within each line. Optics ready slides, slides with dedicated rear sights, etc.

I thought Staccato was still making a single stack but I just looked and don't see it on the website. I may have missed it but assume it has been discontinued. I assume the C2 will also be dropped with the launch of the CS. No real point that I can think of to continue the C2 unless some mag compatibility is wanted by the purchaser.

Again, it will be interesting to see if the CS mag migrates into the full Staccato lineup. This will further set Staccato apart from other guns like the new Prodigy and the hicap from EAA. Kind of a gamble on Staccato’s part to change mag format across the line. If the result is a more reliable firearm without a significant change in price of gun or mag it will probably work out well.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk