Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011s in LE Use

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    As well, I’m firm in my opinion that the Beretta M9A3 is the best double-stack 2011 ever made.
    “He’s outta line, but he’s right”
    LTT M9A1 is the best 2011a1 ever made.

I’m still hoping to try a DWX sometime this decade if they exist. I think that’s kinda 2011 ish sort of.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Right? The DWX is something I get excited about, look up, and find out it’s still not out yet…

…and it looks like now that I’ve slithered out of my cave they actually exist.

Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    “He’s outta line, but he’s right”
    LTT M9A1 is the best 2011a1 ever made.

I’m still hoping to try a DWX sometime this decade if they exist. I think that’s kinda 2011 ish sort of.

Feedback Score
    Meanwhile, neither one of us had issues with Springfield Armory 1911s…
    I had two modern SA TRP 1911's and BOTH went back to SA for FTF issues... Yes, BOTH.

Guys, it's a 1911/2011 platform. Unless you buy a top tier Wilson Supergrade, Nighthawk President or other "grail gun" you MIGHT just have to let the maker tweak things... Even with a top tier, there are no guarantees. If you cant deal with this, then go back to a modern design like Beretta or Sig.

The Stacatto is still a 100+ year old main design platform. No, it's NEVER going to be flawless. But if it runs right and in the right hands, it will still shoot the pi$$ out of a glock.

Everyone's mileage will vary.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 06-19-22 at 12:58.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have owned many SA 1911’s and have had just had tremendous luck & performance. I think my oldest is a TRP and it’s over 10 yrs old and I don’t remember it ever having a single isssue.

I think the real old were honestly made to be just under the Pro’s. Mine is fitted so tight. Love that gun.

PB

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    My SA is a Custom Shop gun. It's been flawless and was made by Dave Williams. Gaijin found it for me and connected me with the seller. Its my favorite pistol and has never had a failure.

Don't lump me in with your TRPs, Outlander, my 1911 is bespoke.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Don't lump me in with your TRPs, Outlander, my 1911 is bespoke.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Unbelievable.
    BESPOKE
    E
    S
    P
    O
    K
    E

Dont be a grifter
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    I purchased a Staccato P for duty as a reserve deputy in 2021. I have not been able to run 200 rounds through it without a failure. All failures appear to be magazine related. I've contacted Staccato customer service but don't have a resolution as of yet.
    The gun is brilliant to shoot when it works. I don't think I'll keep it in the long run.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serlo II View Post
    I purchased a Staccato P for duty as a reserve deputy in 2021. I have not been able to run 200 rounds through it without a failure. All failures appear to be magazine related. I've contacted Staccato customer service but don't have a resolution as of yet.
    The gun is brilliant to shoot when it works. I don't think I'll keep it in the long run.
    Mine had a similar problem with mags I bought after the mags I got with gun, so maybe older mags. They replaced the springs and followers and back to 100%. My mags that came with the gun, ran 100%.

They will hook you up.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Funny about the mags a few LGS near me have used or slightly used Staccatos for sale..when talking with the salesman, it seemed mag related issues...my C2 hasn't had any problems as of yet..

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast