Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2011s in LE Use

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serlo II View Post
    I purchased a Staccato P for duty as a reserve deputy in 2021. I have not been able to run 200 rounds through it without a failure. All failures appear to be magazine related. I've contacted Staccato customer service but don't have a resolution as of yet.
    The gun is brilliant to shoot when it works. I don't think I'll keep it in the long run.
    heard about a few folks upgraded to Atlas 18lb springs and followers...no issues

Feedback Score
    Off-Topic but kind of notóitís 2011 relatedóbut does anyone own, know anyone who owns, or has anyone had the opportunity to handle/shoot an Alchemy Quantico Hi-Cap?

Iíve decided if ever I decide to actually get into the 2011 game, that looks like a prime (no pun intended) candidate.
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart. It is the distance that he is prepared to go.

Feedback Score
    There is a guy on Instagram 1776_duck who has the quantico hi cap and a C2 and heís very responsive to questions about guns. I canít remember if he still does YouTube too.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I recently picked up a Staccato P and it runs 100% with OEM as well as Triarc mags (which are about half the price). I did find one of the Triarc mags has an issue w a follower that won't lock the side on last round so I ordered an Atlas follower / spring upgrade kit.

https://www.triarcsystems.com/produc...form-magazine/

https://atlasgunworks.com/product/at...product_detail
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The earlier (silver) Gen mags I had all needed the follower and springs replaced, then ran/run 100%.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    My C2 and P have also been 100% on Staccato Gen 3 mags.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567