Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 2011s in LE Use

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    On my broken ejector:

Stacatto sent me a return label. Said they might charge me and might not I guess. No word on that one. But will report back on results.

The return form ask: what lube, what ammo, did I alter slide, grip...a bunch of questions. I wouldn't think changing the grip would void warranty but it gives them an out if so. I did nothing to my gun, except shoot it.

PB
    What was the outcome for this situation? Did they charge you for the repair?
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    What was the outcome for this situation? Did they charge you for the repair?
    They charged me zero and and followed up with a personal call to explain everything in detail of what happened and what they did. They also traded out and old magazine and gave me a new one. All at no charge, it was exemplary customer service.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    They charged me zero and and followed up with a personal call to explain everything in detail of what happened and what they did. They also traded out and old magazine and gave me a new one. All at no charge, it was exemplary customer service.

PB
    That's good to hear. It's nice to know when you spend money with a company that they'll take care of you after the fact.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    That's good to hear. It's nice to know when you spend money with a company that they'll take care of you after the fact.
    I can tell you it played a big part in my buying a C2 last week. It sucks to give money and treated poorly. Gotta vote with our $$$. God Bless using our money to take a stance.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    For those looking at stippling, I would suggest looking at McMullen Stippleworks. He's only accessible via Facebook and Instagram (although somebody else is using his name in their SEO so a Google search will find you another company.

We had a Staccato LE rep come to our agency and his demo kit included guns with Darkside and McMullen stipple jobs. I preferred the texture of the McMullen work and found that he was cheaper and had a very fast (one week) turnaround. I've since had him do two grip modules.

You can find a review on the YouTube channel Guns and Tactics.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    For those looking at stippling, I would suggest looking at McMullen Stippleworks. He's only accessible via Facebook and Instagram (although somebody else is using his name in their SEO so a Google search will find you another company.

We had a Staccato LE rep come to our agency and his demo kit included guns with Darkside and McMullen stipple jobs. I preferred the texture of the McMullen work and found that he was cheaper and had a very fast (one week) turnaround. I've since had him do two grip modules.

Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I can tell you it played a big part in my buying a C2 last week. It sucks to give money and treated poorly. Gotta vote with our $$$. God Bless using our money to take a stance.

PB
    Yeah that's definitely good to know because I want to get one sooner or later.
    Steve

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post

I haven't posted on M4C, but I have a Gen 1, Black, Darkside stippled, fullsize grip for sale. I need to get it on here soon. Great grip.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...94#post3111194
    Last edited by Rayrevolver; 06-20-23 at 18:40.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's a video that delves a bit into how STI / Staccato got into LE so heavily.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good video. Pretty cool.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast