Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011s in LE Use

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was looking into a Staccato P for duty use. I was a little hesitant spending $2500 on a pistol especially since I was involved in an OIS. My pistol (glock .40) was seized pending the suspects appeals. 3 1/2 years later still w/o the Glock. Not a big deal on a Dept issued firearm. Huge deal when its your own cash. I reached out to Staccato explaining the hesitancy. They stated if you purchase one of their pistols and its used in an IOS, they will immediately send out a loaner for the duration of the time that your pistol is "locked up". That is awesome!!
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"....Mike Tyson

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I would agree with that being “awesome”.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I would agree with that being “awesome”.
    I would agree with gaijin's agreement that that is awesome.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Their CS and their shop have been completely awesome to deal with for me. 100% GTG. Helped me with a couple different things to keep me completely satisfied with my purchase.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Their CS and their shop have been completely awesome to deal with for me. 100% GTG. Helped me with a couple different things to keep me completely satisfied with my purchase.

PB
    For sure. I had to send one back due to failure to lock back. They fixed the issue and overnighted it both ways. It was 4 days mailbox to mailbox.

BBUUUTTTTTTT for a $2000 handgun I question why I had to send it back in the first place...........
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    For sure. I had to send one back due to failure to lock back. They fixed the issue and overnighted it both ways. It was 4 days mailbox to mailbox.

BBUUUTTTTTTT for a $2000 handgun I question why I had to send it back in the first place...........
    I agree, but they all fck up sometimes and it's how they handle it is what counts. As longs its been out, its still not like my Sig Legion 226 or an M9 that the bugs have been worked from years and years of building the same gun. 4 days box to box is pretty cool.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    My Staccato failed out of the box. I would be extremely hesitant to trust my life to one of these things.

YMMV

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    My Staccato failed out of the box. I would be extremely hesitant to trust my life to one of these things.

YMMV
    Damn.....I fired 150 rounds out of my C2 right out of the bag, with just some generous lube and rotated all 3 mags it came with...no issues at all.

What model do you have?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post

YMMV
    I think everyone watching this thread would appreciate you being a bit more specific?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It was a mid-2020 Stacatto R. Wouldnt chamber a round. My theory is that there was either a problem with the feed ramp angle or overall geometry of the weapon. I tried 6 different ammunition types and 5 different magazines. Rack slide, let go, bullet would get pushed about about 30% back into the casing from being slammed into the bottom of the feed ramp. If I downloaded the mag to 3 rounds I would start to get the rounds to chamber. After getting crickets from Staccato CS, I promptly offloaded the R and my P DUO and went back to Glock and HK. At the same time I purchased the R and P DUO I picked up a TRP Operator. Surprisingly the TRP went 1k without cleaning or maintenance and had *ZERO* malfunctions despite being almost half the price of the Staccatos.

ETA: Lest anyone wants to call bullshit, Eurodriver and I peer-pressured each other into buying Staccy’s around the same time, and both witnessed each other’s issues.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 06-07-22 at 07:27.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast