Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Beretta bringing in the PMX

Feedback Score
    I love tiger stripe and like this Beretta, so I decided to get the limited-edition tiger stripe version. It appears to be identical to the black version except for the finish.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That looks really nice. I wish the barrel was a tad bit shorter. That way when a trilug is added it wouldn’t sit a mile out. Looks like they just kept the internals from the original metal SMG and swapped to a polymer shell (I know there’s more to it than that). But if it works fine, and just needs a weight reduction/modularity upgrade, it makes a lot of sense. Pretty neat.

Feedback Score
    So I ended up finding a really good deal on a GHM9 and went that route. The prospect of getting a Lingle lower later on to use Scorpion mags (ironically) is too great.

But today I did get to handle a PMXs at my local shop. I was impressed. It felt very high quality in the hands, and my initial reaction was that maybe I should have gotten it instead of the GHM9. It seems like a really nice option.

I would be curious to know if the KCI B&T mags would work in the Beretta. Theoretically they should, right? Seems like a cheaper source ($17 per) than the $50 they otherwise cost if you can find them. KCIs have metal feed lips, too.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I love tiger stripe and like this Beretta, so I decided to get the limited-edition tiger stripe version. It appears to be identical to the black version except for the finish.

Very nice!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234