Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta bringing in the PMX

Feedback Score
    I have b&t's With both recievers and ARs. I'm a Langdon tactical Beretta dork and would be all over one of these if it took 92 mags.

Feedback Score
    B&T confirmed they are supplying magazine bodies, so it might be a good fit for those already with B&T guns using their mags.

BT-Parts.com We supply them with the magazine bodies.
    Last edited by dlrflyer; 05-23-22 at 13:27.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrflyer View Post
    B&T confirmed they are supplying magazine bodies, so it might be a good fit for those already with B&T guns using their mags.
    That's very interesting. I wonder if B&T's magazines will work as-is or if they'll require a different follower.

Feedback Score
    I was able to pickup a PMXs for $1,000 + shipping + tax + transfer. I haven't really had a chance to do anything other than fondle it yet, but it appears well made, has a smooth action and the trigger is nice.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I shot the PMXs for the first time today. I put 140rds of Geco 124gr FMJ and 50rds of Speer Lawman 147gr TMJ through it. The latter was with a TiRant 9 suppressor on it. It functioned 100% and the accuracy was really good. The bullets went right where I wanted them to go. It definitely needs a brace or a stock, but it did perform well as-is. The spent cases went a bit far for my liking, so I'd say that it's slightly undersprung. Ergonomically, my only complaint is that the safety on the right side of the pistol can get in the way depending on how you grip it. I'll see if there's a way to delete it. The action is smooth and the bolt locked back on every empty magazine. I'm definitely happy that I purchased it.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I've got one myself. I need to find a brace! IT seems awesome.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I have to admit, I'm getting more and more curious about this. I've abandoned the 9mm AK route I was thinking before, and now I'm really weighing the PMXs against the B&T GHM9. I can find them within $100 of each other (with the PMXs being the cheaper one).

Aesthetically, I prefer the Beretta. But the B&T has been around a bit longer and an established reputation (and aftermarket). I would be very concerned about getting the PMXs only to have Beretta decide they were too late to market and abandoning it since it didn't get a big enough response.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    I have a GHM9 and have to say that I prefer the PMXs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I have a GHM9 and have to say that I prefer the PMXs.
    Well that's encouraging. Might have to commit.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast