Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend a Scoped Carbine Course

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Recommend a Scoped Carbine Course

Does anyone have any personal experience with a scoped carbine course they would recommend or just provide info on? Preferably a lot of shooting and moving. Preferred 5.56 with ranges from 25 yds to 600 ish. I've taken Buck Doyle's class and enjoyed it, but it was Tremor 3 focused. I'm just looking for options to research further.

Thanks,

BC

Feedback Score
    Kyle Defoor offers one, been trying to take it but seems to get sold out in minutes !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tanner,

I appreciate the solid recommendation. I've been looking at his courses for some time, especially when I lived in FL, but I could never beat the others to sign up.

Feedback Score
    That was my problem as well, though I was able to take a few pistol/carbine classes over the past few years, but scoped rifle, damn, always full !

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Steve Fisher at Sentinel Concepts, Dan Brokos at Lead Faucet and Chuck Pressburg at Presscheck Consulting have classes that fit that bill. If you want a DeFoor class, you have to stalk him on social. He will announce 12-48 hours before classes open for registration. Be willing to plan for 18 months between registration and the actual class.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Steve Fisher at Sentinel Concepts, Dan Brokos at Lead Faucet and Chuck Pressburg at Presscheck Consulting have classes that fit that bill. If you want a DeFoor class, you have to stalk him on social. He will announce 12-48 hours before classes open for registration. Be willing to plan for 18 months between registration and the actual class.
    Thanks for the info. Looked through the others' schedules, and their are some good options. I"ll do some research - on early info release - using DeFoor's social media.

Blessings,

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bill Rapier's Hybrid Carbine course is excellent, as are the rest in his catalog.
    https://www.amtacshooting.com/
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    https://ridgelineshooting.com/

Ridgeline in NH without a doubt. They've been improving the mountain-top facility non-stop, it's definitely a destination training center one has to experience.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Bill Rapier's Hybrid Carbine course is excellent, as are the rest in his catalog.
    https://www.amtacshooting.com/
    Indeed, a buddy of mine is teaching this course today.

https://www.amtacshooting.com/upcoming-courses/

OP, let me know what are of the country you are in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast