Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best assault rifle upper?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    I get more traffic and have pretty good discussions on Facebook.

M4C needs a Facebook page.
    Fvc Zuckerburg and Fvc Facebook. I closed my commie FB account when they started censoring what I was writting IN REAL TIME. What are you a Democrat?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Oh my gosh. This thread is a CF.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-04-22 at 12:37.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Oh my gosh. This thread is a CF.
    Pretty sure a good portion of what you are seeing is sarcasm aimed at making fun of the current state of this forum

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    I just checked all my grip screws and two of them are hex key. Will my grip fall off????? How can I tell if they are Colt grip screws? I hear those are the only ones you can fully trust. Also, should I stake my nuts?
    Better check and make sure they’re all American steel. Go ahead and check for MIM parts while you’re at it. You can learn how to be an MIM expert by reading TOS.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I can’t take credit for the idea but the best way to be sure on the grip screw is to get a Colt full auto lower, take the lower parts out then have the receiver scrapped. Then you can be pretty sure you have a legit grip screw.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Pretty sure a good portion of what you are seeing is sarcasm aimed at making fun of the current state of this forum
    Actually, that's my real point. Do we want the forum filled with this kind of crap. Especially from long time subscribers. This is what keeps me away from here for long stretches.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-04-22 at 13:55.

Feedback Score
    Actually, that's my real point. Do we want the forum filled with this kind of crap. Especially from long time subscribers. This is what keeps me away from here for long stretches.
    I think its a healthy outlet to blow off steam every once in awhile in threads like this. When it bleeds out to all threads and people can't discern between what is real and what is sarcasm then you are right. It all goes to shit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    I can’t take credit for the idea but the best way to be sure on the grip screw is to get a Colt full auto lower, take the lower parts out then have the receiver scrapped. Then you can be pretty sure you have a legit grip screw.
    Can't I just demil it and turn it into a lamp?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    What’s the gas port size on that SS barrel? We looking at optimized for suppressed shooting? Optimized for unsuppressed? Optimized for both with an adjustable GB (they never break except when they do) Optimized to reduce kick or muzzle rise? Optimized for the C-Clamp grip with elbow in full retard mode?

You gotta be specific!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Optimized for Mil-spec ultra-duty.

I cant believe I forgot the grip screw!
    Its imperitive to install with a mil-spec driver, but im just going to assume that could go without saying.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lighten up, Francis. The back button is at the top left of the browser.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast