Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Best assault rifle upper?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I "think" I started forums back in 1999. The days of HK91.com, FullAuto.com and the like. I don't think I've ever been on any forum where I didn't learn something, but as things gained popularity, especially following the 2004 sunset and the Sandy Hook panic buy, every forum simply got overran with tards. Lots of people bringing their gamer knowledge to the masses.

This forum and a few others (which are trying to stay hidden) are really the only ones that regularly offer useful information to people who already know a lot about firearms.
    I tend to post less and read more on this forum, as there is a lot of knowledge to be learned... But some posts are just...well..um

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cane55 View Post
    Exactly 100%. There is no new “assault rifles” only ones made before 1987, and they cost at least $30,000 to $50,000, plus you have to pay a tax stamp, wait a year, and that’s only assuming you pass the background check.
    It was 5/19/1986. And you missed the fact that Euro is trolling.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Euro: whatever you do, make absolutely CERTAIN that the upper you get is JuSt aS GoOD as the really good ones!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    It was 5/19/1986. And you missed the fact that Euro is trolling.
    Yeah, he drops in every few months with one of these posts and then just sits back and watches the ensuing carnage.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I keep telling folks that Geissele is making some GTG guns. They are gassed to perfection. Just buy one and be done. I almost bought one since I have lowers sitting around. But I just don't nee another gun.FCK me.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Well damn.

I take a little time off from the forum and I miss out on Euro and Texas Bob dropping by to throw a little frag.

If I missed a Firefly sonnet or some t-gurl pics imma be highly upset.

Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Yeah, he drops in every few months with one of these posts and then just sits back and watches the ensuing carnage.
    Didn’t know that was his trick. I will ignore his posts next time.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    If I missed a Firefly sonnet
    I hope Fly is OK. Haven’t heard from him, OH58d, or Ramair3 in some time.

Quote Originally Posted by j102 View Post
    Didn’t know that was his trick. I will ignore his posts next time.
    He’s also good for reminding people that taking 2 or 3 16hr classes from “deltas” (wtf) does not make one a lifetime professional gunfighter. Love that guy and wouldn’t recommend placing him on ignore.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I hope Fly is OK. Haven’t heard from him, OH58d, or Ramair3 in some time.

He’s also good for reminding people that taking 2 or 3 16hr classes from “deltas” (wtf) does not make one a lifetime professional gunfighter. Love that guy and wouldn’t recommend placing him on ignore.
    Ok. Thanks. I guess I have to ignore just threads like this one.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    What a lot of people don't know is that Euro has a big heart. One day he was at the range and he looked over and saw a poor man and his son who had no shoes or socks shooting a rifle with a Holosun red dot. He saw the look of complete destitution written on their dirty faces. The boy had burn marks on the tops of his feet from where the hot spent steel casings (couldn't afford brass case ammo) had landed. Euro went to his car and got two pairs of socks and shoes to give to the man and his son. Not because he felt sorry for them, but because their feet stunk and he was grossed out looking at them. The poverty stricken boy and his Dad were elated and thanked him over and over.

That young boy would grow up to be Steve Jobs.
    Last edited by Five_Point_Five_Six; 05-16-22 at 16:45.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast