Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ear pro Msa pro+ or swatcom active 8

Feedback Score
    Might be the the pro x now

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRJ View Post
    Don’t have the 500-600 to spend on the comtacs. The reason I was looking at the neck band is because I shoot a lot with a ball cap on. Over the head can push down on the nub on the top of some of my hats and it doesn’t feel good at all.
    Pull the ouchie buttons off your hats.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GRJ View Post
    Don’t have the 500-600 to spend on the comtacs. The reason I was looking at the neck band is because I shoot a lot with a ball cap on. Over the head can push down on the nub on the top of some of my hats and it doesn’t feel good at all.
    Order a couple of hats from LaRue Tactical and others that do not have the little button on the top. Well worth it, IMHO.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    Pull the ouchie buttons off your hats.
    This is the way.

Feedback Score
    Any better options? Thanks

Feedback Score
    Do you wear ear pro with your hearing aids? I've just bought new listenclear devices and don't know what protection to choose. I read that I can continue to wear hearing devices even with hearing protectors. Also, there are passive earmuffs (ear protection that does not use electronics to amplify sound) and they are considered to be the best bet for those wearing hearing aids in noisy situations. But still, it would be great to learn from the experienced people.
    Last edited by Gregory234; 07-19-23 at 09:38.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory234 View Post
    Do you wear ear pro with your hearing aids? I've just bought new devices and don't know what protection to choose. I read that I can continue to wear hearing devices even with hearing protectors. Also, there are passive earmuffs (ear protection that does not use electronics to amplify sound) and they are considered to be the best bet for those wearing hearing aids in noisy situations. But still, it would be great to learn from t
    I have the over the ear type of hearing aids, I normally take them out as I don't want them getting all sweaty. I use electronic earmuffs(impact sports), so I just crank those up a bit. I also have some time where I would be removing them so I can double up with foamies.

Guess it may depend on what your hearing loss looks like. I can hear mid range fairly well... it's the lows and the highs that really drop off.

Remember when I had my hearing tested in my mid 30s, the lady asked if I had a hard time understanding woman and children... finally I couldn't blame my hearing for not paying attention to the wife and kids!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12