Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben Shapiro interviews Ron DeSantis

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Ben Shapiro interviews Ron DeSantis

Ben, a CA transplant to FL, talking to the best Gov FL has ever had. That's not to say I agree with either of them all the time on some major issues, but that's another topic. Ben is still in the honeymoon phase with FL...

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am a big fan of Desantis. They are coming after him hard because they know he is electable.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Oh, nice. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing, Will.

Feedback Score
    On the FL honeymoon, has he been there through a summer and had to run thru a hurricane.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    On the FL honeymoon, has he been there through a summer and had to run thru a hurricane.
    Don't mean chit. It's his constant comments about how normal people seem and all that compared to CA. Been coming to FL for 30 years, lived in FL now for approx 7, and it's full of nuts, idiots, D bags, drug addicts, and so forth. But, it's not run (yet) by progressives, anti gun, and heavy on taxes, etc, which was one reason I left the NE. That and the weather, F snow.

The guy Desantis beat by a very narrow margin is a progressive POS who was found naked in a hotel room on various drugs with a male prostitute, and he was very close to winning.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    OK, but has he made it through love bug season?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Yeah, but compared to California Florida is a conservative paradise. Florida will look like the 1950s to Ben for a long while.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Yeah, but compared to California Florida is a conservative paradise. Florida will look like the 1950s to Ben for a long while.
    NE not much better and with snow, but it can't get much worse than CA. He's never lived anywhere but CA, is a very smart kid, but a kid who seems very idealistic and in his own reality bubble. His honeymoon faze is cute.

If you're gonna deal with nuts, A holes, drug addicts, etc, you should at least be able to own a suppressed SBR with 100rnd drum mag ...
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-10-22 at 09:53.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Can't trust a politician.

But Desantis has been about as good as one could hope for.

He just signed a passed bill that created a "Victims of Communism Day" and states high schoolers must be taught about it and what it means.

Amazing.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    Can't trust a politician.

But Desantis has been about as good as one could hope for.

He just signed a passed bill that created a "Victims of Communism Day" and states high schoolers must be taught about it and what it means.

Amazing.
    This. Is. Epic!!!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast