Thread: What ACOG do I have?/correct reticle for M150CP?

Feedback Score

What ACOG do I have?/correct reticle for M150CP?

Quick question for you guys. I have a TA31RCO. I believe it is an M150CP, at least that’s what it was sold to me as. The reticle has TA31RCO-2 laser etched into the bottom of the glass in the lower black. It has the horseshoe reticle and NOT the chevron reticle. I was told today that the M150CP’s still use the chevron reticle, and not the horseshoe and that this is not an M150CP. I was in the Marine Corps when they transitioned from the chevron to horseshoe reticle in our M4CP’s and always assumed that this was the same story with the army. Is that correct or am I mistaken? If I am mistaken, what RCO do I have? Any insight is helpful, thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    I would reach out to Trijicon. I didn't know that the Marine Corps went from the Chevron to the horseshoe
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”