Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big time sale on Stocks going on.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Big time sale on Stocks going on.

Thanks Brandon.

Who knows where the bottom will be. I'm down over half of what I got in now. So get them while they are cheap!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The market has been tanking hard for a little over a month. 2 things drive the market...greed and fear. We are in the fear stage. I've heard that the sell off and/or correction is almost as bad as 2008, we'll see. Democrats destroy EVERY THING THEY TOUCH.

Feedback Score
    Whether this sticks or not, a correction (or worse) was inevitable. I don't count March 2020 as anything more than a blip. The market has been pumped relentlessly since then due to a glut of cash in people's pockets and a lack of other places to put it. I've heard more than a few discussing the recent 1-2 years as "Melt Up."

The stock market does not represent the economy, and the economy has been struggling under the weight of debt.

What will be interesting to me is whether or not this ends up being the end of "Modern Monetary Theory."
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    Within 6 months the big sale on real estate should begin. Housing market is next.

I’ve been around long enough to see where a market like this is headed.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I finally checked my TSP yesterday. And then promptly moved everything into G funds. Wish I had done it $20,000 ago.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    I finally checked my TSP yesterday. And then promptly moved everything into G funds. Wish I had done it $20,000 ago.
    My wife and I have the TSP maxed out ($27K a year). Every friggin' penny goes into the G Fund, and has since we started. Yes, shit for interest returns (maybe 1-2%) but you are guaranteed your principle. It is the safest bet with the lowest returns. Pick your poison. I hope to retire in maybe 4 years so I ain't taking ANY risk.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Diamond hands....diamond hands. We haven't hit the bottom yet. The Fed interest rates follows the 2 year bond and its hasn't caught up yet. It's about to get even uglier.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I am definitely not of a money/investing mind, but I certainly don't understand what has been holding the stock market up It seems to be totally disconnected from reality, especially with supply and demand issues which seem to be getting worse. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I still believe that all of what is going on these days is contrived in order to get the "Great Reset" agenda in place. If you break it, you can "build it back better".
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Diamond hands....diamond hands. We haven't hit the bottom yet. The Fed interest rates follows the 2 year bond and its hasn't caught up yet. It's about to get even uglier.
    People say that the FED controls interest rates, but that isn't quite true, as you point out. Old school the really didn't, but with their new tools, they could do more- but they still have to eventually yield (ha) to the market....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Honestly thought this was about AR stocks on sale

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast