Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big time sale on Stocks going on.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I would be buying my ass off if I had the cash. Even Biden's incompetence can't last for ever.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Crypto idiots getting slaughtered. Who the Eff loses their home on this garbage investment?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...4fc49e4e35e3dc
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    When do you think the metals will bottom out? I’m getting ready to make my monthly purchase but I’m trying to hold off and see if prices keep falling.
    Watch what happens tomorrow - then you have til Sunday night if it drops a bit more - pick up a few rolls of dimes regardless this weekend <$21/oz. you can't go wrong on dimes!
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Crypto idiots getting slaughtered. Who the Eff loses their home on this garbage investment?

Morons, the same type who get taken in Ponzi schemes.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

From that article:
    "Meanwhile Coinbase, another widely used trading platform, issued a warning that customers could lose all their money if the exchange goes bankrupt."

This should give crypto-heads pause. Coinbase is the biggest exchange and has 98 million users.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

People that listen to Michael Saylor. Wasn’t he the one advocating buying crypto with credit cards and leverage your house if you don’t have cash?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Morons, the same type who get taken in Ponzi schemes.
    I don't feel the slightest bit bad about people losing their ass on crypto. I enjoy seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    People that listen to Michael Saylor. Wasn’t he the one advocating buying crypto with credit cards and leverage your house if you don’t have cash?
    Good God. It's the epitome of a bubble. I had a coworker tell me two day ago how he found a new crypto starting up and he was going to text me the info.... OKAY!! I'm on it!!
    Last edited by markm; 05-13-22 at 11:34.

Feedback Score
    I don't feel the slightest bit bad about people losing their ass on crypto. I enjoy seeing it.

Good God. It's the epitome of a bubble. I had a coworker tell me two day ago how he found a new crypto starting up and he was going to text me the info.... OKAY!! I'm on it!!
    Lol.
    Im getting in on upro

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Anyone else get some TSLA @680? That was a very nice dip. Really made my day and I got some but if the next week brings more sell off you may have more opportunities… keep an eye on 680 but also 640 and 620 levels.

I day trade for a living but this is not financial advice.

Also, crypto? Nope. With Warren and Charlie on that one. I thought it may be a thing a few years ago but it’s just a sh!tshow for suckers.
    Last edited by Bluto; 05-14-22 at 09:10.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Also, crypto? Nope. With Warren and Charlie on that one. I thought it may be a thing a few years ago but it’s just a sh!tshow for suckers.
    Big Short Burry was also warning against crypto. Money could have been made along the way, but it's a classic example of a greed mania bubble.

The NFTs are also beyond insane.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast