Thread: Looking for a gun shop recommendation

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looking for a gun shop recommendation

I’m looking for a recommendation for a good gun shop near Albers Illinois. I would like to get a gift certificate for someone who lives in Albers. Ideally I don’t want to have them take a long trek to get something nice, but the gift certificate will be for enough to put up with some time in traffic.

Feedback Score
    I hate to say it there’s not much there. But there are several Rural Kings not too far and they have the RK Guns division and they have pretty good deals from what I’ve seen. I think there’s an FFL that can do transfers there but not sure they carry product. Tonnie’s Hardware and Rentals.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    I hate to say it there’s not much there. But there are several Rural Kings not too far and they have the RK Guns division and they have pretty good deals from what I’ve seen. I think there’s an FFL that can do transfers there but not sure they carry product. Tonnie’s Hardware and Rentals.
    Thanks, that may be a great option. I just emailed their customer service to see if they sell gift certificates. I didn’t see any mention on their website. I’m still open to any other input or options.

Feedback Score
    They do sell gift cards online and from my experience they can be used on anything in the store. Only thing I’d recommend is have it shipped to you then mail it out to your recipient. They ship non-descript so if they aren’t “looking out for it” it is easy to assume it’s junk mail.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    They do sell gift cards online and from my experience they can be used on anything in the store. Only thing I’d recommend is have it shipped to you then mail it out to your recipient. They ship non-descript so if they aren’t “looking out for it” it is easy to assume it’s junk mail.
    Good call. Thanks again.