Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: “Merchant of Death” trade for basketball player.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Who?....

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    What did she say?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I'd almost be inclined to hand over "merchant of death" guy if Russia PROMISED to never return drug using bball player.
    Do you want to leave us without the NBA? Without a Gold Medal for bball in Olympics?

I always thought two come hand in hand. Plus, of course, multiple public paternity lawsuits from baby mamas.

I don't know the details, but I recall that Kim Kardashian did some successful prisoner swap negotiations with a few U.S. governors. Maybe we should ask her to negotiate this as well.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It's done.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Wonder if He/It will have any appreciation for America now. The anger reactions are overwhelming on my click bait feed. This freak is WILDLY unpopular.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Wonder if He/It will have any appreciation for America now. The anger reactions are overwhelming on my click bait feed. This freak is WILDLY unpopular.
    Was she not charged according to the countries laws she broke?

Only reaffirms support for the communist party. They will celebrate nation wide. As the world learns who to use as leverage to get what they want.

What happens when Jihadists who hate them begin to tripple down on targeting them.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    All the freak will learn is the he/she IS special, we OWE her/him and that ‘murican Communism is better than the Russian version.
    I just hope JB and his puppet masters end up like Benito Mussolini.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Despite the fact that I don't really give a crap about her personally and can't stand her politics, I'm glad she is safely on her way home. That said this is still a bad deal. A really bad deal.

Bout sold weapons to dictators, terrorists and drug cartels. Who knows how much blood is on his hands. The US spent years and millions of dollars to bring him to justice.

Griner is a stupid, entitled, leftist basketball player who can't be bothered to check her luggage for contraband before traveling internationally. "Gee I'm headed to Russia at a rather difficult time (pre-invasion). They have a history of doing sketchy shit for political advantage. Maybe I should be a little careful? Nah. F it!"

I have no idea if Bout will return to his past dealings. He's no doubt been replaced by Pootieboi. Either way he earned his cell, in spades. Any lives lost in the future because of his release are now 100% on Biden. Not that Joe or his handlers give a shit.

What we will never really know is how much Shitzhizpantz really ceded to Pootieboi. Scaled back support of Ukraine? Slow walking pending arms shipments? Reduced intel support? Who knows.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    People reacted 1000 negative to 67 positive to this idiotic Biden deal on one article I just saw.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    People reacted 1000 negative to 67 positive to this idiotic Biden deal on one article I just saw.
    And yet we can't seem to win elections against Biden and his spawn

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast