Thread: CZ 97B

Feedback Score

CZ 97B

Picked this up off layaway today. CZ has discontinued these, so I think this 2022-manufactured example must have been in the tail end of production. Certainly a large, heavy beast that I'll probably use as a range/plinking/fun gun.

As I've been reminded, a Glock 21 will do the same job cheaper, probably just as accurately, and with more rounds in the mag. Probably can't argue that, but to me it's one of those "I just like it" purchases

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Outstanding! I have wanted a 97 for years but just never did,I guess there is always still time, LOL The trigger with the B can be a tick better I guess than the De-cocker model but I always wanted the de-cocker myself, I just like the option of that one better but if the right deal came along I would buy either one! It will be a shooter for sure, will look forward to a range report!

Feedback Score
    Excellent. CZ has a habit of discontinuing models and then bringing them back for limited runs from time to time. They often don't even list some of the more limited runs on their website.

Feedback Score
    Very nice gun, congratulations. I have wanted one for a few years now, missed two brand-new with box papers, with a serious discount, I was just too slow. I’ll get one eventually

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very nice! Congrats!

Feedback Score
    This is an older model I picked up new several years back. It's been a very reliable, good shooting gun. Another nice thing about this model many don't know about, is they will take the Desert Eagle 10 round .45 magazines. Greg Cote sells them for a good price.

Feedback Score
    Nice looking pistol. I wish they made it in 10mm.

Quote Originally Posted by bill460 View Post
    Another nice thing about this model many don't know about, is they will take the Desert Eagle 10 round .45 magazines. Greg Cote sells them for a good price.
    For clarity, I'd say "Baby Desert Eagle".

Feedback Score
    I get the impression that the CZ 97 was never a big sales success for CZ.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Great, now I need to find a used one. Damnit CZ...