Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What’s Right with the Russian Army?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Reality check, Russia cannot be trusted, they will not follow the Geneva Convention rules regarding Prisoner's of War and any who surrender are subject to torture and possible murder.
    Ding ding ding Ding ding ding!

I expect Russia to treat all the prisoners badly, but likely murder or "disappear" the Azov unit ones pretty much immediately. Which is why it wouldn't surprise if few or none of the Azov unit surrender.

Check back in 6-12 months to see if any of the surrendered POWs made it home alive.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I suspect any Azov leaders captured will be given show trials and then execution, rank and file disappeared one way or the other.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post

As far as Zerohedge, (identified as a Russian Shill operation long BEFORE the war)...I see why you like them.
    I have noticed the comments section is infested with what appears to be a group just like the 50 cent army: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Manipulation is something the commies are good at.

But zero hedge does link to some decent articles and I like the simplistic setup.

U.S. Reportedly Accuses Financial Blog Zero Hedge Of Publishing Russian Propaganda
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=5a4feafad2c4

I read/watch every source and even endure the cringe worthy commie propaganda from Graham Phillips and Patrick Lancaster on youtube.

Here's a post Graham made a few days ago

I do believe in people 'on the same side' sticking together, and solidarity. But, I must take issue with a strange statement by Patrick Lancaster in his latest video 'the major fighting is definitely done (over) here in Mariupol’. Eh? The Ukrainian neo-Nazis still hold Azovstal, one of the key strategic points in the city. The 'major fighting' is now waging, the endgame of the whole Mariupol operation, to get them out of there. Now, Patrick would admit himself that he's not the brightest, maybe he's just taken his eye completely off the ball after all that family time, maybe he just doesn't have the appetite to cover the business end of the operation, after all his wide-eyed running around giving huge significance to random 'gunfights', so is making out it's 'all done' so he can bottle it 'with dignity'.

So, if Patrick doesn't want to cover the final victory in Mariupol, that's fine, I'm sure you've already heard a hundred times that you should 'like and share his videos' and give him money. But, his absolutely inaccurate statement that 'the major fighting is definitely done', when the final battle is waging as we speak, cannot be left uncorrected. That is fake news.

I write this in a public forum because I have no direct communication with Lancaster. In general Lancaster is a harmless clown who runs around in a panic, like a rabbit in headlights spouting phrases in broken English, and doesn't need to be addressed. But, when he comes out with patently false statements, he needs to be dealt with the same way as anyone else.

The battle for Azovstal, and full control of Mariupol, continues. The 'major fight / fighting', will be done (over), when that battle is complete. I will be there to cover all of that.

https://www.youtube.com/c/GrahamPhillipsUK/community
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-19-22 at 13:16.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Ding ding ding Ding ding ding!

I expect Russia to treat all the prisoners badly, but likely murder or "disappear" the Azov unit ones pretty much immediately. Which is why it wouldn't surprise if few or none of the Azov unit surrender.

Check back in 6-12 months to see if any of the surrendered POWs made it home alive.
    From May 16th to today (the 20th) over 2000 have surrendered and are now in custody. Including their so called 'leader'...

2,439 is what Russia claims thus far and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is supposedly 'registering' the prisoners but have not seen any numbers from them (the ICRC) yet.

Funny how Ukraine and western media still refuse to use the word 'surrender' when that is exactly what they did. Those guys are in Russian custody now and no longer in this fight. Mariupol is gone from Ukraine now, just like Crimea and just like the Donbass...

President Volodymyr Zelensky personally said on May 18 that the “evacuation mission” from Azovstal was being “supervised by our military and intelligence officers” with the involvement of “the most influential international mediators.”
    Baghdad Bob would be proud of that crap right there...

Zero doubt someone from the Bidet admin wrote those lines for him.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    So question for the Putin Fluffers, just how many Russians did those 2,500 now POW's tie down for what 83 days, I seem to recall 13,000 but I'm not sure. So cut off and surrounded they held out for 83 days and Russia had to completely destroy the city and the steel plant so I think this would count as a Pyrrhic victory. But I have a question for you, what happens when Russia finally says "OK we've stolen enough time for peace" and Ukraine says "No". You might want to go look at what some of the military experts and commentators on Russia media are saying. Of course now Mikhail has reversed course and Russia is invincible again but he let the cat out of the bag.

https://twitter.com/TechTraderView/s...89860748271616

Michael McKay
    @TechTraderView
    #Russian state-sponsored TV actually allowed a "Senior Military Strategist" (Mikhail Khodaryonok) speak the truth about the futility of #Russia "mobilizing" and calling up their reserves and conscripts. Their equipment, ships, vehicles, and weapons are in terrible shape.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 05-20-22 at 20:46.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    You keep saying that, but the (for our sins) foremost newspaper in America literally titled the story SURRENDER AT MARIUPOL.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/17/b...smid=url-share

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    From May 16th to today (the 20th) over 2000 have surrendered and are now in custody. Including their so called 'leader'...

Funny how Ukraine and western media still refuse to use the word 'surrender' when that is exactly what they did. Those guys are in Russian custody now and no longer in this fight. Mariupol is gone from Ukraine now, just like Crimea and just like the Donbass...

Baghdad Bob would be proud of that crap right there...
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    No question, those guys were some bad MOFOSs.

So question for the Putin Fluffers, just how many Russians did those 2,500 now POW's tie down for what 83 days, I seem to recall 13,000 but I'm not sure. So cut off and surrounded they held out for 83 days and Russia had to completely destroy the city and the steel plant so I think this would count as a Pyrrhic victory. But I have a question for you, what happens when Russia finally says "OK we've stolen enough time for peace" and Ukraine says "No". You might want to go look at what some of the military experts and commentators on Russia media are saying. Of course now Mikhail has reversed course and Russia is invincible again but he let the cat out of the bag.

https://twitter.com/TechTraderView/s...89860748271616

Michael McKay
    @TechTraderView
    #Russian state-sponsored TV actually allowed a "Senior Military Strategist" (Mikhail Khodaryonok) speak the truth about the futility of #Russia "mobilizing" and calling up their reserves and conscripts. Their equipment, ships, vehicles, and weapons are in terrible shape.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I suspect any Azov leaders captured will be given show trials and then execution, rank and file disappeared one way or the other.
    I just watched a clip of some of them surrendering. The Russians were checking their tattoos. I bet it’s gonna be a bad day for anyone with a swastica or other ‘Nazi’ things tattooed on them. I’m sure they’ll be paraded infront of the world to show they were in fact nazis.

Conditions in the steel plant sounded terrible. But idk if I think I’d take my chances as a pow in Russia. That sounds like a miserable slow death, dieing fighting might have been less painful?

Also Russia is going to take this steel plant but I bet it’s not operational. So that’s not really a win. I’d think you’d want to capture a statistic asset like a steel plant intact. But I’m not Russian so what do I know?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    No question, those guys were some bad MOFOSs.
    How does hiding in a bunker before eventually surrendering make them 'bad mofos'???

They would have likely been taken out a LOT sooner if they were not keeping women and children in there with them.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

What’s Right with the Russian Army?

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    How does hiding in a bunker before eventually surrendering make them 'bad mofos'???

They would have likely been taken out a LOT sooner if they were not keeping women and children in there with them.
    Yeah because that’s stopped the Russians before.

Still waiting for you to list the super relevant experience you have to back up all of your assessments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 05-21-22 at 12:37.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast