Thread: BRCC conduct violations

Feedback Score

BRCC conduct violations

Interesting development with the coffee company vet bros:

1791 Management sends letter to Black Rifle Coffee Company (BRCC) demanding they brew up an "action plan" to address serious allegations of Corporate Governance failures and Code of Conduct violations

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301549388.html
    Last edited by B52U; 05-20-22 at 23:47.

Feedback Score
    Wait…. Let me get this straight…. The money guys are saying that the guys from the Youtube videos that put a mini gun into a Prius, made a movie about zombies, and other assorted ass-hattery made poor financial decisions??? Didn’t follow SEC protocols?

I’m shocked, simply shocked…..

BRCC official response:

Followed by:

“You understand that we used to be hired CIA hitmen, right?”.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 05-21-22 at 01:25.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    From the linked article, It appears to be much worse than just than poor financial decisions and failing to check some boxes

The article seems to imply willful fraud for personal gain of >$80M.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Wait…. Let me get this straight…. The money guys are saying that the guys from the Youtube videos that put a mini gun into a Prius, made a movie about zombies, and other assorted ass-hattery made poor financial decisions??? Didn’t follow SEC protocols?

I’m shocked, simply shocked…..

Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    So, just because the guys who started BRCC are vets, does that exempt them from being criminals who will commit fraud and mislead/steal from shareholders for their own personal gain?
    No different from anyone else. If the allegations are proven true of course. That said, being a vet, LE, SOP, .Mil, does not mean you're not a scumbag at heart; no real surprise there.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    So, just because the guys who started BRCC are vets, does that exempt them from being criminals who will commit fraud and mislead/steal from shareholders for their own personal gain?
    No different from anyone else. If the allegations are proven true of course. That said, being a vet, LE, SOP, .Mil, does not mean you're not a scumbag at heart; no real surprise there.
    Heck, Hunter Biden is (very loosely) a vet.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Nobody else finds that the complaint is written in a very odd manner? It’s tone and content read more like a twitter or Tik-tok rant than a legal or other public corporate document.

I think their videos are hilarious, their movie was unwatchable, and Haefner seems like a prick. I really don’t care, since with a name like 1791, I assume the people complaining are also playing the patriot money card. Sounds like red,White&blue on REd, white & blue crime….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There is a thread about this on a social media I follow with money guys in it. From the sounds of it, as of now, there is nothing known to be illegal going on. The SEC is not investigating the situation. Apparently the guy that wrote this letter has written similar letters in the past.

Im not a stocks guy but the stocks guys on the thread weren't terribly concerned with what's currently known.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Nobody else finds that the complaint is written in a very odd manner? It’s tone and content read more like a twitter or Tik-tok rant than a legal or other public corporate document.

I think their videos are hilarious, their movie was unwatchable, and Haefner seems like a prick. I really don’t care, since with a name like 1791, I assume the people complaining are also playing the patriot money card. Sounds like red,White&blue on REd, white & blue crime….
    Yes. I do as well. It’s also not really an article by actual journalists. It’s a press release website. Press releases are always biased toward the one writing it for its own cause.

Remember also, anyone can be sued and complained on by anyone for anything. Doesn’t mean it’s true (although it might be). BRCC has a target on its back. They know it. And they seem to be comfortable with that.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    There is a thread about this on a social media I follow with money guys in it. From the sounds of it, as of now, there is nothing known to be illegal going on. The SEC is not investigating the situation. Apparently the guy that wrote this letter has written similar letters in the past.

Im not a stocks guy but the stocks guys on the thread weren't terribly concerned with what's currently known.
    I am not shocked in the least by this. This screams guy with an axe to grind and a public forum to do it in.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand