Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychological operations

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    China To Build Third Icebreaker And Heavy Lift Vehicle To Support LNG Plants Along Northern Sea Route
    https://www.eurasiareview.com/310120...ea-route-oped/

While China’s third icebreaker like its first two will be oil-powered, the policy paper clearly implies that Beijing would like to develop a nuclear-powered icebreaker like the ones Moscow already has. If that comes to pass, then China would almost certainly demand equal partner status with Moscow in the handling of the Northern Sea Route.

"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-24-22 at 16:26.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Do you not have a job or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Serious question. What the hell does the Tsingtao Brewery Group have to do with Title 10 violations?

Feedback Score
    Serious question. What the hell does the Tsingtao Brewery Group have to do with Title 10 violations?
    Clearly the article was meant to be more proof of the connections/partnership.

We are fueling the communist war machine. Yuri said to cut it all off decades ago.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Do you not have a job or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My job is to stand on guard for my country and for liberty.

Yuri said we're at war with the global communist system. So did Reagan.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-24-22 at 17:08.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    My job is to stand on guard for my country and for liberty.

Yuri said we're at war with the global communist system. So did Reagan.
    It's now about you, brother, these guys couldn't care less about what you post. If they had your name and address they would probably sic the Mounties on you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    It's now about you, brother, these guys couldn't care less about what you post. If they had your name and address they would probably sic the Mounties on you.
    Psalms 116

16 O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

Isaiah 55

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Yuri said during the Vietnam war the commies had a network of informants in one of the cities they planned to assault. Once they took the city they knew exactly who was supporting America.

https://twitter.com/Polysesouvient/s...96671843094535
    This is great news. The May 2020 OICs prohibiting 1500 models are a historical step for #GunControl, but they are incomplete. If is to have an #AssaultWeaponBan, it should include all of them & be encoded in law. We fully support @marcomendicino
    on this @liberal_party
    #cdnpoli

Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-24-22 at 18:12.

Feedback Score
    China can't store enough food to get through what is coming, from a food and energy stand point. Not only that they must import most of the raw materials they need to build stuff.

Globalization was an instrument of the USA, as part of the Cold War, it is no longer needed. It is going to die very soon.

The list of major food exporting countries that now have passed laws stopping food export, is now up to like 20 some countries.

Many 3rd world countries are in full panic, we are in negotiations with more countries at one time than ever before. Why, they have heard of our program.

The goal of which is to help governments to meet the needs of their citizens and to keep the peace.

I don't care what China and Russia did pre war, this war will bring the greatest change in the world in the last 70 years. Of course this is based on the hope that some idiot either in the USA or Russia starts using nukes. That of course would bring about even greater change in the world than we have seen, maybe ever. Based on the use of ICBM V tactical nuke or 2.

I will close with post covid I was pissed at Trump for not following international law against China.

Now it is going to prove karma is a bitch.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I thought this thread was about US Army IO?

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    Clearly the article was meant to be more proof of the connections/partnership.

We are fueling the communist war machine. Yuri said to cut it all off decades ago.

Feedback Score
    I thought this thread was about US Army IO?
    It's about psychological operations.

Why do some of you insist on acting like the 50 cent army? There's more than enough authentic proof in here.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-24-22 at 18:58.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast