Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychological operations

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post

Two members of military counter-terrorism unit under investigation for allegedly taking part in convoy protests
    https://ottawacitizen.com/news/natio...onvoy-protests

The two individuals under investigation serve as “assaulters” — one of the most highly trained positions in JTF2 involving the use of weapons and military tactics.
    What is that- Operation Toy Drop? Those dudes aren’t assaulters.

Are the dudes in that pic relevant to the post, or are you just using their pic as punctuation?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I didn’t realize two stars kicked doors in either…

Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    What is that- Operation Toy Drop? Those dudes aren’t assaulters.

Are the dudes in that pic relevant to the post, or are you just using their pic as punctuation?

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    What is that- Operation Toy Drop?
    Even for a photo op jumping for foreign wings, General Allyn's always got that ripcord grip awareness.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I didn’t realize two stars kicked doors in either…
    High prestige Call of Duty stats.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Even for a photo op jumping for foreign wings, General Allyn's always got that ripcord grip awareness.
    Prolly exchanged velcro flags, too. I’ve got a velcro maple leaf on my “uniform parts” wall from last time I went.

Edit: you and I know exactly what spot that photo was taken lol.
    Last edited by 1168; 05-25-22 at 07:41.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lmfaooooo! When u unlock additional Operators and end up getting a ****in’ MajGen.

[muscle arm emoji]

High prestige Call of Duty stats.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Lmfaooooo! When u unlock additional Operators and end up getting a ****in’ MajGen.

[muscle arm emoji]
    Added bonus- if enough teammates put hands in their pockets, you'll also unlock the Operations Sergeant Major rank with the Clean Sweep perk. With it, you can make the other team stop fighting to go police call the pine cones by the Brigade gym, then "strategically" put *some* of the pine cones back because it looks too unnatural without any.

(this happened)
    Last edited by GTF425; 05-25-22 at 08:08.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Goddamn lol

Added bonus- if enough teammates put hands in their pockets, you'll also unlock the Operations Sergeant Major rank with the Clean Sweep perk. With it, you can make the other team stop fighting to go police call the pine cones by the Brigade gym, then "strategically" put *some* of the pine cones back because it looks too unnatural without any.

(this happened)

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

(this happened)
    When I was new to the whole concept of Bragg, I went to Range Control one day and looked at their electronic board thingy. “Why is almost every range on Bragg closed for like two weeks?” “Operation Clean Sweep”, the retired E9 said. “WTF is that!?” I said. “You’ll see”. The next day, driving to work, I saw Soldiers picking up trash and pine cones and raking, and doing all sorts of shit on the side of every road. I saw a dude in civvies watching Soldiers cut grass from the tailgate of a contract landscaping truck, which had clearly carried the lawnmowers on its trailer.

Meanwhile, our ranges were available every day from 0001-2359. Bragg is a bizarre place.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    When I was new to the whole concept of Bragg, I went to Range Control one day and looked at their electronic board thingy. “Why is almost every range on Bragg closed for like two weeks?” “Operation Clean Sweep”, the retired E9 said. “WTF is that!?” I said. “You’ll see”. The next day, driving to work, I saw Soldiers picking up trash and pine cones and raking, and doing all sorts of shit on the side of every road. I saw a dude in civvies watching Soldiers cut grass from the tailgate of a contract landscaping truck, which had clearly carried the lawnmowers on its trailer.

Meanwhile, our ranges were available every day from 0001-2359. Bragg is a bizarre place.
    And most of the ranges are on public access roads which are uncontrolled. That really made me go "wha....?"

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast