Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 268

Thread: Psychological operations

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC.
    Posts
    5,030
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post


    Two members of military counter-terrorism unit under investigation for allegedly taking part in convoy protests
    https://ottawacitizen.com/news/natio...onvoy-protests

    The two individuals under investigation serve as “assaulters” — one of the most highly trained positions in JTF2 involving the use of weapons and military tactics.
    What is that- Operation Toy Drop? Those dudes aren’t assaulters.

    Are the dudes in that pic relevant to the post, or are you just using their pic as punctuation?

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    9,603
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I didn’t realize two stars kicked doors in either…

    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    What is that- Operation Toy Drop? Those dudes aren’t assaulters.

    Are the dudes in that pic relevant to the post, or are you just using their pic as punctuation?

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    1,984
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    What is that- Operation Toy Drop?
    Even for a photo op jumping for foreign wings, General Allyn's always got that ripcord grip awareness.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    1,984
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I didn’t realize two stars kicked doors in either…
    High prestige Call of Duty stats.

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC.
    Posts
    5,030
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Even for a photo op jumping for foreign wings, General Allyn's always got that ripcord grip awareness.
    Prolly exchanged velcro flags, too. I’ve got a velcro maple leaf on my “uniform parts” wall from last time I went.

    Edit: you and I know exactly what spot that photo was taken lol.
    Last edited by 1168; 05-25-22 at 07:41.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    9,603
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lmfaooooo! When u unlock additional Operators and end up getting a ****in’ MajGen.

    [muscle arm emoji]

    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    High prestige Call of Duty stats.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    1,984
    Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Lmfaooooo! When u unlock additional Operators and end up getting a ****in’ MajGen.

    [muscle arm emoji]
    Added bonus- if enough teammates put hands in their pockets, you'll also unlock the Operations Sergeant Major rank with the Clean Sweep perk. With it, you can make the other team stop fighting to go police call the pine cones by the Brigade gym, then "strategically" put *some* of the pine cones back because it looks too unnatural without any.

    (this happened)
    Last edited by GTF425; 05-25-22 at 08:08.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    9,603
    Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Goddamn lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Added bonus- if enough teammates put hands in their pockets, you'll also unlock the Operations Sergeant Major rank with the Clean Sweep perk. With it, you can make the other team stop fighting to go police call the pine cones by the Brigade gym, then "strategically" put *some* of the pine cones back because it looks too unnatural without any.

    (this happened)

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC.
    Posts
    5,030
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Added bonus- if enough teammates put hands in their pockets, you'll also unlock the Operations Sergeant Major rank with the Clean Sweep perk. With it, you can make the other team stop fighting to go police call the pine cones by the Brigade gym, then "strategically" put *some* of the pine cones back because it looks too unnatural without any.

    (this happened)
    When I was new to the whole concept of Bragg, I went to Range Control one day and looked at their electronic board thingy. “Why is almost every range on Bragg closed for like two weeks?” “Operation Clean Sweep”, the retired E9 said. “WTF is that!?” I said. “You’ll see”. The next day, driving to work, I saw Soldiers picking up trash and pine cones and raking, and doing all sorts of shit on the side of every road. I saw a dude in civvies watching Soldiers cut grass from the tailgate of a contract landscaping truck, which had clearly carried the lawnmowers on its trailer.

    Meanwhile, our ranges were available every day from 0001-2359. Bragg is a bizarre place.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    5,846
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    When I was new to the whole concept of Bragg, I went to Range Control one day and looked at their electronic board thingy. “Why is almost every range on Bragg closed for like two weeks?” “Operation Clean Sweep”, the retired E9 said. “WTF is that!?” I said. “You’ll see”. The next day, driving to work, I saw Soldiers picking up trash and pine cones and raking, and doing all sorts of shit on the side of every road. I saw a dude in civvies watching Soldiers cut grass from the tailgate of a contract landscaping truck, which had clearly carried the lawnmowers on its trailer.

    Meanwhile, our ranges were available every day from 0001-2359. Bragg is a bizarre place.
    And most of the ranges are on public access roads which are uncontrolled. That really made me go "wha....?"

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •