Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychological operations

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I’m not blind, but you are.

https://nationalpost.com/news/vandal...ongress-states

Vandals spray-painted “Communism will win” and three hammers and sickles — the symbol for communism — across the sign at the proposed Memorial to the Victims of Communism in Ottawa.

The Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC) tweeted a photo of the damaged sign.

“That this site was desecrated through this act of hate is unacceptable and deplorable, and an insult to the hallowed memory of the millions of innocent victims of communism,” said a UCC statement.

“This is a reminder to us all of the need for further education and awareness in our own society about the evil and crimes of Communism.”

Ihor Michalchyshyn, the executive director and CEO of the UCC, said, “It’s very shocking. It’s disturbing that it was done on Canada Day. It’s disgraceful this kind of monument would be a target for people.”

University Of Texas Accepts ‘Commie Cadet’ Who Posted Photos Praising Cuban Revolution, Communism

https://www.dailywire.com/news/unive...tion-communism
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-21-22 at 18:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Go outside and touch grass.
    I made a thread about victory gardens...

I am a soldier of the soil.

https://www.warmuseum.ca/firstworldw...ming-and-food/

'Soldiers of the Soil' (SOS) was a national initiative run by the Canadian Food Board.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-21-22 at 18:46.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    I made a thread about victory gardens...

I am a soldier of the soil.

https://www.warmuseum.ca/firstworldw...ming-and-food/

'Soldiers of the Soil' (SOS) was a national initiative run by the Canadian Food Board.
    I bet you’re pale AF.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    So you blindly appeal to authority?
    Just like you blindly follow the stupidity of the internet.

You want to talk about gun stuff, good. You’ve had some decent conversations here. But every time you come here and launch some internet says so diatribe about stuff you get met with resistance. That should be clue number 1 that we aren’t interested in your internet ideas. It’s that simple. Take the hint.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Just like you blindly follow the stupidity of the internet.
    You are unable to assess authentic information. Go back and read/watch.

Please prove Yuri right some more.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    This thread is a perfect example of the mind****ing that's happening in the West.
    You are abosulty correct. Your statement clearly represents one of the biggest issues that we face in the West today.

PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SH!T THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    "Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

He has experience but the recording is on the internet so we know that means!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manning_Johnson

"Like many ex-Communists, he continued to see Communist influence, as he directly stated: "Beneath all of the racial unrest, at the root of all racial unrest in the country, is the clammy, cold, bloody hand of Communism."

'Life, Liberty & Levin' on Marxism in America, critical race theory infiltrating military
    https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/l...ating-military

Critical race theory is not about learning the history of America. It's not about learning slavery and segregation. It's not about learning about neo- Nazis and the Klan. It's about a Marxist movement invented by Marxists -- Herbert Marcuse, Derrick Bell, and many, many others, and it attracts the Marxists like Black Lives Matter founders, two of three who have already said that they are Marxists, and that's not a coincidence, because this was hatched by professors as a way to attack the society from a Marxist perspective.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-21-22 at 19:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    You are abosulty correct. Your statement clearly represents one of the biggest issues that we face in the West today.

PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SH!T THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
    lol I don't know what I'm talking about?

Those woke ads are fake? There is no Marxism in schools? The West isn't infiltrated? Shills aren't everywhere on the internet? Twitter isn't commie as ****?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/08/profes...-inner-circle/
    “I’m going to throw out something maybe a little bit explosive here. It’s just because we have people at the top. We have our old friends who are at the top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence,” the top Chinese political scientist continued.

Fake news everything is fine in the US. It's not all the infiltration and psychological warfare that's ruining everything.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-21-22 at 18:58.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    lol I don't know what I'm talking about?

Those woke ads are fake? There is no Marxism in schools? The West isn't infiltrated? Shills aren't everywhere on the internet? Twitter isn't commie as ****?
    Again, you’re talking to a btdt mf. Mind your ****ing manners.

Feedback Score
    Hyperbole! Right?

Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Again, you’re talking to a btdt mf. Mind your ****ing manners.
    Again you're blindly appealing to authority.

I need a little but more than "it's bullshit".

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast