Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 268

Thread: Psychological operations

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    611
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Dude how many times are you gonna crap out the EXACT SAME links, vids and photos like it is some kind of new information for anyone?
    Has every gun owner on M4 seen it yet?

    I have to post it because it backs up Yuri's claims.

    Even if I shower you with authentic information and pictures you still can't assess any of it.


    Truthful information shouldn't bother anyone.





    Nina Jankowicz works in a press room at Volodymyr Zelenskyy's campaign headquarters on March 31, 2019, in Kyiv, Ukraine.


    Disinformation head Nina Jankowicz resigns after DHS board is paused
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...used-rcna29578
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-21-22 at 23:25.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    30,428
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    Even if I shower you with authentic information and pictures you still can't assess any of it.
    You are so simple. The problem isn't that nobody understands what you are posting. The problem is (and we all tried to explain this to you politely the FIRST TIME) we already know this stuff.

    As a for example, you were going on an on about .50 BMGs to me, without understanding that I've been a Barrett dealer for decades and one time had half a dozen .50s in my personal collection. I also have done group buys for Serbu, Armalite and Barrett over the years. But YOU were going to educate ME about .50s. And because I refused to take your seriously, YOU concluded that I was anti gun.

    And now you are trying to inform people who are actually EXPERTS in the field, who deal with this stuff all the time, about Psyops? And then you are gonna debate them? Make baseless accusations about them? Imply complicity and the sort? And when everyone continues to ignore your drivel you simply crap out the same links, the same vids and the same other nonsense that you continually regurgitate because you actually think "we" don't understand.

    You are also probably on so many ignore lists by now, people actually cannot see your crap any longer. Of course NONE of this will actually get through to you, so please don't even bother. I've already seen all the shit you are gonna post.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    611
    Feedback Score
    0
    Not a single point or article has been addressed. People saying it's bullshit while steyr says everyone agrees that what I'm posting is authentic proof/communist subversion and are doing something about it.

    I can't help but laugh at the thought of a Barrett dealer being upset by a Canadian saying please buy 50 cals /armor pen when the commies are coming for them.

    Barrett doesn't sell to California because they're commies that banned civilian ownership.

    "C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada. "— Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.


    It's a slow and steady creep forward.

    Meanwhile in Ukraine:




    It's almost as if it's good at stopping communism.


    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-22-22 at 00:42.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    30,428
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    I can't help but laugh at the thought of a Barrett dealer being upset by a Canadian saying please buy 50 cals /armor pen when the commies are coming for them.
    And that is where you missed the entire point. I didn't laugh at you because you suggested Canadians should buy .50s, I laughed at you because you actually thought you were telling Americans about something they didn't already know. It was ridiculous, it would be like me trying to tell a guy who is actually a member of the special operations community how to hold and shoot a rifle based upon MY comparative experience. It would be ridiculous, and when you do it, you are being ridiculous.

    You came here to educate US about Victory Gardens. Where do you think those ideas began? Do you think there are many Americans who didn't have grandparents, who learned about such things from their grandparents? It was a ridiculous thing to do. It would be like me getting on a forum devoted to the Java islands and warning them about volcanoes. Wouldn't that be ridiculous? Wouldn't that make everyone think I'm a retard?

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    Barrett doesn't sell to California because they're commies that banned civilian ownership.
    And guess what? Before the ban, I worked with Barrett to do a Group Buy before it went into place and I sold a LOT of Barretts to CA customers. More importantly Sheri Miner worked with me to drop ship rifles to CA buyers directly to their FFLs rather than to me, just to make sure buyers got rifles before the ban went into effect. And that wasn't part of the original deal we organized back in 2004, but that is how dedicated they were to CA customers.

    So again, you couldn't be more completely wrong about almost everything you say. But you presume to educate us on things we know far more about than you. And you can't stop yourself, you don't seem able to control yourself and you take every dismissal as a "challenge to YOUR truth." If ever there was a person who should read more / post less...it is you.

    Christ I don't even like replying to your posts because it serves no useful purpose, you are completely resilient to understanding anything anyone says. And if/when you get painted into a corner, you simply move to a completely different topic which amounts to a link dump and a video of Manning Johnson promoting communism. But do you really think everyone here is a complete moron who doesn't understand that the Soviet Union and their agents in the US, the American Communist Party didn't use racial tensions to try and advance communist ideologies? If so I think you are the only person on the forum who actually believes we didn't know that crap and you are bringing us new and valuable information.
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic, porn admiring gun owner who believes in self determination.

    Chuck, we miss ya man.

    كافر

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    8,181
    Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

    Psychological operations

    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    Not a single point or article has been addressed.
    So you watched the video I posted then?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    5,846
    Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    This video has made the rounds on local media given those guys are 90 miles from me so in our "local news" sphere. Local media's concerns is about PSYOPS against the US, which is illegal. I thought it was more a recruiting commercial, so I reached out to a guy I know in the community, and he got me in touch with a Lt Col in their command. I just wanted info. He said that it was ordered far above his CoC, and purposefully vague whether it was interpreted as a recruiting video or not. He also said that a lot of people at his level are pretty frustrated that it's been weaponized against US citizens (or could be).

    His quote, answering my question about if it was illegal if it was a recruiting video:

    "Because of the entity creating the recruiting product. Black Knights are provided with certain skills designed to manipulate target audiences. We are afforded that training in order to use against non-US citizens. The Smith-Mundt Act specifically forbids US government agencies from using propaganda against US citizens and the original intent of the law was to keep PSYOP from targeting Americans. Oddly, during the last few months of the Trump administration, they deemed this law not to apply to PSYOP. I honestly don’t know how much more plain I can be. This product was designed, created, and disseminated by Black Knights in order to manipulate behaviors of US citizens, and until recently, it would have been a violation of federal law."

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    611
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    And that is where you missed the entire point. I didn't laugh at you because you suggested Canadians should buy .50s, I laughed at you because you actually thought you were telling Americans about something they didn't already know. It was ridiculous, it would be like me trying to tell a guy who is actually a member of the special operations community how to hold and shoot a rifle based upon MY comparative experience. It would be ridiculous, and when you do it, you are being ridiculous.

    You came here to educate US about Victory Gardens. Where do you think those ideas began? Do you think there are many Americans who didn't have grandparents, who learned about such things from their grandparents? It was a ridiculous thing to do. It would be like me getting on a forum devoted to the Java islands and warning them about volcanoes. Wouldn't that be ridiculous? Wouldn't that make everyone think I'm a retard?
    This is like a Ukrainian telling a Canadian with family members in Ukraine to shut up about Ukraine.

    You're not laughing, you're losing your mind over it. The way you respond to me kinda shows how insecure you are.

    Americans already knew that Canada banned and wants to confiscate by deadly force anything that produces 10k + joules of energy? They knew about how bad it is here? They knew about the door to door confiscation that was delayed?

    Politely asking people to buy 50 cals/armor pen is not like telling a member of the special operations community how to hold and shoot a rifle.

    I already addressed your nonsense in the garden thread. You don't know who knows what about gardening. Do you personally know everyone here? Is every American here growing a garden? Why isn't Biden promoting them? Where are the posters and how to pamphlets? You think the newer generations know how to grow?

    Remember CHAZ/CHOP?





    https://www.newsweek.com/inside-seat...ircles-1510668



    https://www.history.com/news/america...ictory-gardens
    By the end of World War I, the campaign promoting home gardens—which by then were referred to as “victory gardens”—had dropped off, but many people continued to maintain them.

    Many doesn't mean all and there is a major food crisis coming.



    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    And guess what? Before the ban, I worked with Barrett to do a Group Buy before it went into place and I sold a LOT of Barretts to CA customers. More importantly Sheri Miner worked with me to drop ship rifles to CA buyers directly to their FFLs rather than to me, just to make sure buyers got rifles before the ban went into effect. And that wasn't part of the original deal we organized back in 2004, but that is how dedicated they were to CA customers.

    So again, you couldn't be more completely wrong about almost everything you say. But you presume to educate us on things we know far more about than you. And you can't stop yourself, you don't seem able to control yourself and you take every dismissal as a "challenge to YOUR truth." If ever there was a person who should read more / post less...it is you.
    You agree they did ban them. I haven't seen a thread talking about an entire country next door banning them, a country with a wide open border, poor defenses and plenty of resources the commies are interested in.

    Posted: May 21, 2022
    Canada needs a 'more consistent' presence in North to bolster security, Inuit leader says
    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/du...ence-1.6462260

    "Small military base would at least serve 'optics' purpose, says Duane Smith

    A prominent Inuvialuit leader said Canada must build up a more consistent presence in the Arctic if the country is going to protect its sovereignty in the region.

    Duane Smith, chair and CEO of the Inuvialuit Regional Corporation — which represents the interests of Inuit in the western Arctic — said the region is the "backdoor into Canada" and his community has been on the "front lines" of Canadian sovereignty."

    Barrett doesn't sell to California. It's company policy. I am right about that. You're saying I'm wrong without pointing out what it is I'm wrong about.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Christ I don't even like replying to your posts because it serves no useful purpose, you are completely resilient to understanding anything anyone says. And if/when you get painted into a corner, you simply move to a completely different topic which amounts to a link dump and a video of Manning Johnson promoting communism. But do you really think everyone here is a complete moron who doesn't understand that the Soviet Union and their agents in the US, the American Communist Party didn't use racial tensions to try and advance communist ideologies? If so I think you are the only person on the forum who actually believes we didn't know that crap and you are bringing us new and valuable information.

    There's guys here still wondering why the US is all messed up. The Buffalo shooting thread is a perfect example.

    So all the info I'm posting is the truth and undeniable. You've validated it. Thanks.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-22-22 at 09:47.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    611
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    So you watched the video I posted then?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He talks about the psyop ad at around 15mins and didn't seem to approve of it since they're letting the world know what they are doing plus getting US citizens worried it will be used against them.

    I am also worried because the CAF "liberally interpreted" department policy. There are brainwashed Canadians that are determined to dismantle Canada and they are doing a fine job.

    The Prime minister of Canada promotes the psyop:

    Trudeau's neglect of the nation has led us to this place
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...risk-1.4937499

    In an astonishing statement to the New York Times in 2015, Justin Trudeau declared, "There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,'' and consequently that "makes us the first post-national state."

    This kind of talk would have been horrifying to Peter Lougheed, Alberta's premier from 1971 to 1985. He believed in Canada. He had faith in our national institutions. But the intransigence of the federal government led by Pierre Elliot Trudeau tested that faith.

    And now we have Justin Trudeau, a prime minister who, like his father, has odd ideas about the country, the world, and Alberta's place in it.

    Dark resentments thought buried in this part of the country have been reawakened.

    The ideas behind Canadian confederation are at risk.

    Albertans are perplexed, and now many are angry. Why is our prime minister, we say, so obsessively focused on his role as heroic defender of a post-nation world and in doing so, neglects the needs of his own country?


    "C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada. "— Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    611
    Feedback Score
    0

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    611
    Feedback Score
    0
    5:42: "We didn't take offense at it because after all people are free to do what they like ".

    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-22-22 at 10:26.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •