Thread: SBA3 (FDE), BCM Trigger Guards, Shockwave Blade + KAK Tube, Larue Index Clips

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

SBA3 (FDE), BCM Trigger Guards, Shockwave Blade + KAK Tube, Larue Index Clips

I have for sale one (1) SBA3 brace, Coyote/FDE, light use, original strap, NO RECEIVER EXTENSION INCLUDED. Asking $60 shipped (OBO). SOLD on Arfcom

I have for sale one (1) Shockwave Blade pistol stabilizer in FDE and the KAK dimpled tube for it to mount to. Both are in very good to like new condition. I also have with it the approval letter that shipped with the item. Asking $35 (OBO) for both items shipped.

I also have two (2) BCM Trigger Guards. One in FDE, and one in Wolf Gray. Both have the small set screw but I'm missing one of the roll pins, so you would need to provide your own or re-use the pin from whatever you're replacing. $5 each shipped (secured in an envelope, not tracked as that would cost me more than the sale cost.)

I also have a total of 31 of the Larue Index Clips. They were FDE, have been stippled, and have since been spray painted over (green and tan). They're just taking up space in my parts drawer and need to go. $5 shipped.

Feel free to message with questions or for pics. All items shipped via USPS. PayPal discreet for payment.
    Last edited by Bogart; 06-10-22 at 04:42.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump. Open to offers.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump for offers.