Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Which optic for Beretta 92X RDO?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,044
    Feedback Score
    0

    Which optic for Beretta 92X RDO?

    Leaning towards the Holosun 507C because I have one on another gun and like it.

    I'm not which optics fit better on the Beretta specifically.

    But would the 507K fit better? (Narrower)

    Or something else? Something enclosed?

    I don't like just having a dot. Prefer a circle dot or Chevron or something else with some size / shape to it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,044
    Feedback Score
    0
    Going with the Holosun 507C X2 red with "target" circle / dot.

    Already have one on another gun and like it.

    Was tempted to try the ACSS but didn't go for it.

    Will report how it mounts up when I have it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,265
    Feedback Score
    0
    507c is a solid choice

    I would take a look at the Holosun/PA Vulcan model as well. It has a new reticle that may be worth looking into with outer circle and ranging built in

    https://www.primaryarms.com/holosun-...t-acss-reticle

    I have also been looking at the 509 wich has an enclosed emitter. They offer the regular on and vulcan version

    https://www.primaryarms.com/holosun-...vulcan-reticle

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Black Hills of S.D.
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    None , that is a iron sight pistol like the 1911, period !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    287
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    None , that is a iron sight pistol like the 1911, period !
    Your wrong old man! On both counts!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    71
    Feedback Score
    0
    I wish there was a mount to make it look better. Red dots are better than irons but on the beretta it ruins the look imo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    287
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter98 View Post
    I wish there was a mount to make it look better. Red dots are better than irons but on the beretta it ruins the look imo
    You mean like putting a blower on a school bus. Then yes. However if you ain't using it to take kids to school. I say go for it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,044
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    You mean like putting a blower on a school bus. Then yes. However if you ain't using it to take kids to school. I say go for it.
    Ha! I like it!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Poquoson, VA
    Posts
    592
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    https://langdontactical.com/custom-g...your-92-slide/

    If you like the 92 and want it to wear a red dot sight, then talk to Langdon about options.
    Best source of info if it relates to the 92.
    You are welcome.
    Mark

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,044
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mpom View Post
    https://langdontactical.com/custom-g...your-92-slide/

    If you like the 92 and want it to wear a red dot sight, then talk to Langdon about options.
    Best source of info if it relates to the 92.
    You are welcome.
    Mark
    Will check that out, thanks.

    I was aware of the Langdon slide mods but preffered to stick with Legacy 92 parts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •