Thread: help with esstac mag holders

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

help with esstac mag holders

I already emailed esstac but they have not tried this yet so do not have an answer for me...

Does anyone know what size pouch/insert to use for Springfield Hellcat Pro magazines? I mean the full size 15 rounder magazines.

They aren't as wide as Glock or a 2011. They may be around the same size as a Sig P365 or Glock 43 but I don't have either magazine to compare to my Hellcat.

Any help would be appreciated! Maybe someone has a P365 and/or Glock 43 magazine they can take accurate measurements of and post here?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Bluto; 10-07-22 at 07:26.

Feedback Score
    You wanting the insert only or insert and magazine pouch combo? The inserts generally just come in one size and you hit with a hair dryer if you need to modify for your magazines. I have double stack and triple stack Esstac pouches and they work great with standard Glock 17 magazines, Sig P320, and Glock 43x magazines with no modifications. No mod needed for other brand double stack mags either.

Esstac stuff is made to be customizable for the end user.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Can't believe I didn't think of that! 10 minutes and it's perfect. TY!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What issue were you experiencing to ask this question? I have a Hellcat Pro as well and my Esstac Kywi's work well with them.