Thread: Custom DMR AR-15 BCM Upper $950

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Custom DMR AR-15 BCM Upper $950

***********No Trades***********

I put this together around 2015 using new parts. I put maybe 100 rounds of match ammo out of it. Upper is a BCM 18" SS410 1/8 twist 5.56 with 15" KMRA Key Mod Rail. Comes with 1 Q/D mount and rail section that currently has a Bi-Pod Mount mounted. BCM BCG and BCM charging handle. Lower is a Rifle Gear with a Geissele trigger that breaks around 4 1/2 lbs. Not sure what model, but I'm guessing a G2S? BCM or Noveske Q/D receiver plate. 6 position Mil-Spec tube with "H" Buffer & B5 Stock. 3 port compensator. BCM MOE PG and trigger guard. Colt reversible safety selector. 10 round mag. Burris Scope mount with Primary Arms SLx 4-14x44mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS-HUD-DMR-5.56 (best I can recall). Tight upper & lower fit with very minor side to side movement. Paint is just rattle can spray paint. I'm guessing if you tried to build this today, the cost would run close to $2K including optic?

$950 Shipped insured to your FFL. No local pick-up, shipped only. Can only ship where legal. Ships from me with copy of my AZ DL. Make sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL. M/O, Bank/cashiers chk, Zelle, or PP.

Last edited by Dump1567; 06-15-22 at 09:02.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    still avail.