Thread: (Specific Member's) UPS won’t ship ANY firearms related items or accessories.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I interpret this as UPS doesn’t support the 2A community, so I’m going to stop using them. I took my package to a FedEx store, and shipped it from there with no issues.
    Coincidence? UPS is the only company in Canada that ships ammo now.

https://thegunblog.ca/2021/05/28/can...k-to-industry/

Canpar and Loomis told customers yesterday they are no longer transporting firearms and ammunition as of noon.

They didn’t provide a reason.

They didn’t guarantee that orders that had already been loaded onto trucks would be delivered.

https://sifa.net.au/fedex-tnt-cancel...works%E2%80%9D.

The entire Australian firearms industry has been left blindsided and without a secure supply chain after FedEx / TNT cancelled crucial freight solutions for all Australian firearms businesses.

In a simple form letter sent to businesses across Australia, Matt Daniels Managing Director – Sales for FedEx / TNT advised “As we progress with FedEx-TNT integration, we are continuing to align TNT operations and transportation policies to FedEx Express. Effective from 9 August 2021, we will cease the transportation of firearms, weaponry and ammunition in both our Domestic and International networks”.

TNT was recently acquired by FedEx, and despite the Australian firearms industry having had freight contracts with TNT for decades, FedEx has without consultation and without warning cancelled crucial freight solutions for the entire industry, giving businesses less than 30 days to find another solution and prevent the industry from grinding to a halt.

Once you actually get out into it
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 05-23-22 at 21:10.