Thread: Cross Machine Tool Contact

Feedback Score

Cross Machine Tool Contact

Trying to reach someone at CMT about a product question. I submitted via the web form on their site several weeks ago and got no reply. I sent an email to the sales department a few days ago and haven't heard anything back. The only phone number I could find on their website was a fax number. Love their rails but have a question for them before I buy the next one. Anyone have a phone number or a contact method that will yield a response? I know they are a family run operation, and good people, so do not take this as me trashing them. I genuinely want to buy their product.

In the off chance someone in here knows. Looking to purchase one of their quad rails

The product page has the following picture (which is kind of generic from the looks of it)

https://www.cmttac.com/image/cache/d...01-800x800.jpg

However when I went to look for online retailers I noticed the product pictures they were using were different. Most noticeably what appears to be the lightning cutouts in the rail sections

https://www.rainierarms.com/cmt-tact...uad-rail-12-5/

Not sure which one is accurate.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Trying to reach someone at CMT about a product question. I submitted via the web form on their site several weeks ago and got no reply. I sent an email to the sales department a few days ago and haven't heard anything back. The only phone number I could find on their website was a fax number. Love their rails but have a question for them before I buy the next one. Anyone have a phone number or a contact method that will yield a response? I know they are a family run operation, and good people, so do not take this as me trashing them. I genuinely want to buy their product.

In the off chance someone in here knows. Looking to purchase one of their quad rails

The product page has the following picture (which is kind of generic from the looks of it)

https://www.cmttac.com/image/cache/d...01-800x800.jpg

However when I went to look for online retailers I noticed the product pictures they were using were different. Most noticeably what appears to be the lightning cutouts in the rail sections

https://www.rainierarms.com/cmt-tact...uad-rail-12-5/

Not sure which one is accurate.

To answer your question, according to Jeff Cross, the current rails do NOT have the middle slots in the 1913 rail sections. You might want to contact Rainier Arms, or whoever you want to get the rails from, and have them check to verify what they have in stock.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    To answer your question, according to Jeff Cross, the current rails do NOT have the middle slots in the 1913 rail sections. You might want to contact Rainier Arms, or whoever you want to get the rails from, and have them check to verify what they have in stock.
    Thanks Stick. That's what I needed to know.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Thanks Stick. That's what I needed to know.
    You are very welcome, I'm here to help where I can. If you check your spam, you may find a reply from Jeff as well. It would have been sent a few days ago.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You are very welcome, I'm here to help where I can. If you check your spam, you may find a reply from Jeff as well. It would have been sent a few days ago.
    I kept an eye out and it wasn't my daily Quarantine Report. I don't know who's firewall rules are worse. My home ISP who lets everything through, or here at work where I have to routinely check to make sure client emails don't end up in the Bad Place. Either way, no worries. I knew you had an in with the Cross family which is why I posted in here. Feel free to kill this thread if you want to. I don't want anyone taking this as a negative jab at them at all. Love their stuff and you turned me onto them for my 13.7 build.