Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Uvalde, Texas elementary school shooting: 19 children, 2 teachers killed

Feedback Score
    So from what I gather, IF, the reports are true, these "brave Texas lawmen" where nothing but cowardly scumbags just like the broward county cunts who did not engage in Parkland. Did the local LE really arrest/ subdue parents wanting to go in to search for/ protect their children ? Apparently all the training/equipment in the world is phucking useless if LE doesn't have the balls to actively search for, engage, and kill active shooters.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Yes. They were literally outside tasing and arresting parents, while jocked up in full kit.

There’s multiple videos (I’ve seen at least four at this point) of cops putting the TTPs they learned during COVID lockdowns and PTA/PTO meetings to good use on parents while the children are being slaughtered before them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    So from what I gather, IF, the reports are true, these "brave Texas lawmen" where nothing but cowardly scumbags just like the broward county cunts who did not engage in Parkland. Did the local LE really arrest/ subdue parents wanting to go in to search for/ protect their children ? Apparently all the training/equipment in the world is phucking useless if LE doesn't have the balls to actively search for, engage, and kill active shooters.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    I would assume at 12:44 as he was the LEO who took down the shooter.

This, along with Parkland, is somewhat ironic. Everybody wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster ****. Everybody got patrol rifles and MRAPs. Everybody got plates. Everybody did "active shooter response" training. Everybody rolls out in the Tac pants and boots. Everybody is a wannabe commando now. Yet, when it hits the fan, we have this...

ETA - this BORTAC guy is as stud. All day, every day.
    Where is the video?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    So the boots and Stetson are for show only. WOW!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BangBang77 View Post
    Escalon also said that the officers who first arrived on the scene did not make entry initially because of the "gunfire they're receiving," adding that the U.S. Border Patrol tactical teams arrived one hour later.
    If I make a time machine, first travel I am sending Christian Craighead to Uvalde.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-podcast.html

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lacos View Post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacos View Post
    Yep ! Don't mess with Texas ...they will wait till someone 'con cojones' actually shows up!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Back the Blue! Heroes, everyone.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Where is the video?
    Where is the video of what? Video proof of the statement made by the regional DPS official? What official would report something with such a negative appearance if it were not somewhat truthful?

You want video of my opinion of the "commando" facade of a large portion of LEOs today? Hell, I live in a town of 6k and the SO has three armored Humvees out front, HK UMP 45s (FA) plus an AR in their trunk. The county SRT has an MRAP with the desert sand paint still on it. They roll it out during the holiday parades.

They're all walking around all kitted up like they're fixin to head out on the OBL raid.

And for the record, I was a Deputy for a good while. I rolled out in boots, 5.11 pants and polos on patrol, w/ a rifle in the trunk. I have no problem with their armament, their uniform of choice, their mil surp vehicles. None whatsoever. But when the peanut butter hits the fan, they better saddle the hell up and charge in. Period.

I know I'm painting with a broad brush, yet my same generalization can be seen in towns across this nation. Everybody want to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster ****.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Unbelievable. I remember our training officer telling us that the “going home at the end of your shift is the most important thing” is utter bullsh*t. The order of whose lives are most important are 1. The victims/hostages, 2. You, the officer and a very distant 3. The suspect. Being off the job since 2004 I can’t speak to current mindset among LEOs and the officers I worked with have either retired or been in an admin job for a while so I don’t have any inroads either.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast