Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Uvalde, Texas elementary school shooting: 19 children, 2 teachers killed

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    The teacher who propped the exterior door said she was fetching her phone...I have yet to see any vid other than the shooter entering said exterior.
    Nonsense

Pete Arredondo is rumored to be the UCISD CLEO who issued the stand down / barricade order vs active shooter...I hope we get some 411 on this individual as it appears he's being protected. Should have known this the day of.
    Not a rumor confirmed by McCraw

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    Daniels Defense can suck my left nut as far as I’m concerned. That shit they have on there website now is a god damn embarrassment and just pandering. WTF are they thinking. You don’t apologize when you’ve done nothing wrong.
    Exactly. Auto industry does not apologize if someone uses a car to run down pedestrians.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I'm with ya, but we should wait until we find out more about the doors and if they actually had slugs. Right now I'm still at "If guys were actually trying to get in, I WISH they would have figured out a way." Maybe nobody even thought to try and blow the hinges with slugs, maybe it wouldn't have even worked. But I wish they would have found a way in.
    They got the key from a janitor within minutes.

They did not go in because the ISD Chief said stop.

Eventually BP guy said "**** it I am fo'ing"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    School was on lockdown...teacher & Arredondo should be nervous.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ped-door-open/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Pics show they PD had a tac team. Would it be unusual they didn't have a shield?
    The Uvalde SWAT Team did not show up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    School was on lockdown...teacher & Arredondo should be nervous.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ped-door-open/
    Lockdown was AFTER shooter was shooting up the place.

Feedback Score
    Police inaction moves to center of Uvalde shooting probe

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-sc...257b585f7790ea

The delay in confronting the shooter — who was inside the school for more than an hour — could lead to discipline, lawsuits and even criminal charges against police.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well if we can lock officers up for a scumbag dying of an overdose while being detained, surely we can go after those whose inaction led to the deaths of kids.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
    Well if we can lock officers up for a scumbag dying of an overdose while being detained, surely we can go after those whose inaction led to the deaths of kids.
    If those officers were ordered to hold, I have a hard time swallowing that pill.

Now whoever issued that order, that might be different.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Unless you have visual confirmation that the victims appear to be deceased, you should assume that they are alive.
    That's my point. That's one hell of an assumption he made, one he had no evidence to make. Or, for some strange reason, he thought the shooter was now isolated. Why, I don't know, and the damn phone calls from the kids would strongly suggest otherwise, but that's only two things I can think of.

If he can't give VERY convincing evidence as to how/why he concluded the shooter was isolated, he should be charged. The fog of war excuse seems very thin at this point, but will give benefit of the doubt until I know more.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast