Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Uvalde, Texas elementary school shooting: 19 children, 2 teachers killed

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Another symptom of societal decay. As a country we have abandoned God and allowed evil to permeate every aspect of our society. My heart goes out to the victims.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    It baffles my mind as to why schools are not hard targets like the buildings that our police, p.o.s. politicians, and p.o.s. judges work in.
    Never mind. No it doesn’t baffle my mind. They don’t care if our children die. I honestly think some of the celebrate it.
    A huge shit storm is brewing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    Tragic. My thoughts go out to the families.
    Absolutely, my first thought.

We'll inevitably be discussing this in the near future I suspect.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Let's keep this respectful of the dead. We don't need this to make this about conspiracy stuff unless we actually have some indication that is the case.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacos View Post
    Shooter appears to be confused about his gender type
    More likely, he was an incel. They're the ones responsible for most of these shootings, and this guy fit the profile.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    Are these crazy people being singled out and radicalized by the radical left to convince people more gun control is needed. It seems these shooting have went up since the democrats control all of Washington. Seems too coincidental that the NRA just happens to be having their annual meeting in Houston this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by graffex View Post
    CIA/FBI ect. operations wouldn’t suprise me one bit. They find people and feed them and develop them to change policy. It wouldn’t honestly surprise me one bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Good luck ever proving it, but yes. And sometimes probably with gov agents too.
    I'm normally not to up on conspiracy theories but I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't the case. 1st the Supreme court leak and then last week the shootings start and now this. Was the abortion argument not going how they wanted so had to have a shooting? I'm sorry if that sounds cold and I hope I'm wrong. If not just thinking of the killing of kids to further a political agenda just pisses me off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    I'm normally not to up on conspiracy theories but I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't the case. 1st the Supreme court leak and then last week the shootings start and now this. Was the abortion argument not going how they wanted so had to have a shooting? I'm sorry if that sounds cold and I hope I'm wrong. If not just thinking of the killing of kids to further a political agenda just pisses me off.
    There's already been more of these in the first year of bidens illegitimate residency than President Trump's entire 4 year term.

Of course there's no reason to run these type of ops under a republican administration.

Guess they figure now's the time.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    People are under even more stress than usual. Due to the way things are going.

Liberal nuts and anyone else that are already barely hanging on are especially at risk during these times.

Feedback Score
    News reports: 19 children 2 adults (teachers) killed
    Last edited by Lacos; 05-24-22 at 21:01.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Fox showed some video clip where the POS used long gun...

Prayers for the victims and their families...

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast