Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Uvalde, Texas elementary school shooting: 19 children, 2 teachers killed

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Did y'all see the fake mexican / real pendejo running for governor try to hijack the press conference...Uvalde mayor got pissed off!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosob...27078709776391
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Did y'all see the fake mexican / real pendejo running for governor try to hijack the press conference...Uvalde mayor got pissed off!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosob...27078709776391
    I thought he was going to beat him with is walker….

Is Beto going to get teh domestic terrorist tag now for interrupting a local govt meeting?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Mayor of Uvalde called him a "sick s.o.b".

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yeah... I see the mental patients, Hogg and Beto are back trolling at full speed.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Schumer just put his gun legislation on hold...knows he doesn't have the votes.

Funny part is those screaming the loudest to ban guns / 2a are the same who introduced / supported legislation to remove LE from schools so snowflakes won't get triggered.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Funny part is those screaming the loudest to ban guns / 2a are the same who introduced / supported legislation to remove LE from schools so snowflakes won't get triggered.
    Just no limit to liberal stupidity.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Pretty sure all the drag pics have been debunked...they were supposedly pulled from some weirdo w/ similarities off reddit.

Article on Schumer & his expanded background checks.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ion-not-votes/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Im looking for a serious, real crackdown from social media on guns,shooting, ect. Instagram, FB, all that crap I can easily see deciding to forbid any/all content pertaining to firearms.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Im looking for a serious, real crackdown from social media on guns,shooting, ect. Instagram, FB, all that crap I can easily see deciding to forbid any/all content pertaining to firearms.
    They do it almost every time, honestly. Anyone in the gun space trying to build their whole "brand" on one of those platforms is just asking for trouble.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    I agree that social media is a large part of the problem- but pics of guns and the guns aren’t the issue, it is the total lack of respect, the ‘rat in a box’ aspect, the isolation and amplification.

I’m trying to put the right wording to it:

Social Media killers
    Twitter massacres
    Livestream killings

And in the catalyst of the COVID lock downs? You have a perfect storm.

But that is what I think the counter argument to the ‘guns bad’ is that these guns have been around for a long time, the mass shooting follows the rise of social media.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast