Thread: Goodfellas star Ray Liotta, 67, dies in his sleep in Dominican Republic where he was

Feedback Score

Goodfellas star Ray Liotta, 67, dies in his sleep in Dominican Republic where he was

Goodfellas star Ray Liotta has died in his sleep in the Dominican Republic aged 67 where he was filming Dangerous Waters.

The legendary gangster actor passed away on the Caribbean island halfway through recording the movie about a sailing holiday spiraling out of control.

Feedback Score
    Enjoyed his movies RIP

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    That sucks, just watched him in 'Narc' a couple days ago, I enjoyed his acting. He really nailed Henry Hill. R.I.P.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Yes. Enjoyed his portrayals.
    RIP
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Damn, I loved so many of his movies, just watched Field of Dreams a few weeks ago with my 8 year old who was totally sucked into the premise
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Natural causes or CO poisoning like what happened to some US tourists in the Bahamas?