Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My Scalerworks Aimpoint mount busted.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    They are currently out of stock on LEAP/PRO mounts, I'm sure Scalarworks will send out a brand new mount once they are available but that might be a few weeks dependent upon their production schedule.
    Makes sense. The probably could have communicated that, but no biggie.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Makes sense. The probably could have communicated that, but no biggie.
    Might be a good sign they haven't, as in they expect to have them in soon.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Scalar replied that they're 3-4 months out and offered a QRP to tie me over. I'm glad they're replacing it, but passed on the offer to borrow a QRP mount.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Scalar replied that they're 3-4 months out and offered a QRP to tie me over. I'm glad they're replacing it, but passed on the offer to borrow a QRP mount.
    I could loan you an Aimpoint if you cover shipping.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks, but I can wait. If this was on my house gun, I'd settle for any mount. But this is a recreational shooter.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Which probably will mean 6 months.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Which probably will mean 6 months.
    True. There needs to be a steel mount. I'd love a mount as strong as my steel TPS TSR scope rings that hold my Nightforce. There really isn't one single mount I've looked at that inspires confidence. The Geiselle looks ok, and I'll probably buy that if it ever becomes available.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    True. There needs to be a steel mount. I'd love a mount as strong as my steel TPS TSR scope rings that hold my Nightforce. There really isn't one single mount I've looked at that inspires confidence. The Geiselle looks ok, and I'll probably buy that if it ever becomes available.
    Best thing to do there is put yourself on multiple email notification lists, have the bread in hand and swoop fast when they land.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Best thing to do there is put yourself on multiple email notification lists, have the bread in hand and swoop fast when they land.
    I did that on Geissele's site. I'll have to add a few more just incase he takes care of dealers first.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What is it you want the mount to do not addressed by an existing product? I've seen some careless meatheads using many of the ones on the list already posted, and most perform no worse than adequately. I don't see the need or benefit of a steel mount for this type of application?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast