Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

Feedback Score

Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-mass-shooting

President Biden on Monday took aim at 9mm handguns, appearing to suggest that the "high-caliber weapons" ought to be banned.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    I don't care what Biden thinks. Its crazy how these people think that they can dictate what rights I have. Isn't that what slaves have done to them? He says that the 2nd amendment isn't absolute. What the hell does "shall not be infringed" mean? These people in charge are so dangerous.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    I don't care what Biden thinks. Its crazy how these people think that they can dictate what rights I have. Isn't that what slaves have done to them? He says that the 2nd amendment isn't absolute. What the hell does "shall not be infringed" mean? These people in charge are so dangerous.
    I think it's far too dang long where WE consider THEM dangerous, and not the converse.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What men give, men can take away. They operate under a utilitarian philosophy of rights and privileges. The greatest "good" for the greatest number of people. "Good" can mean whatever they want it to mean.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Biden's gonna Biden.

The silver lining is that he is so outrageously dumb on so many things that the public in general, including registered party-line Democrats, are well aware of his uselessness and no one is going to give him the time of day.

For any purple-colored friends, might remind them "When a school shooter is killing kids, the cops with guns are outside tasering parents while doing nothing to stop the shooter."

No offense intended to GOOD cops. I can't estimate the number any more. Some good cop should have stuffed the cowardly Uvalde chief in a squad car with handcuffs, and then led the rest of them to enter the school.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Biden's gonna Biden.
    Yeah. He's a joke.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    i laughed soo hard when biden was comparing a 22 to a 9mm. The man is an idiot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    i laughed soo hard when biden was comparing a 22 to a 9mm. The man is an idiot.
    Never ceases to crack me up when dudes think "because i was born with a penis"... means they know EVERYTHING about guns. Biden is simply one of millions laboring under that delusion.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    What about Biden's shotgun round? What does that do????
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Can anyone explain to me what a high caliber round is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast