Thread: 1991A1 Project

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

1991A1 Project

Here are a couple pictures of my 1991A1 project. Alan Tanaka did the machining and bead blasted the parts for me. I did the Parkerizing with Palmetto Manganese Phosphate.

The Parkerizing is darker on the slide and hammer than the frame. It is different as I understand from the steel alloy being different. I lowered the hammer hooks to .025 which gave a clean break at 4.5 pounds.

[IMG]http://img469.imageshack
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very impressive.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice pistol - Clean and crisp with no unpleasant aftertaste! It always surprises me how much color variation you get between different parts when they are parkerized.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was surprised about that also since the original finish was equally black on both the slide and frame.

"The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Feedback Score
    Very nice results!Who makes that trigger?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How do you like the flat trigger?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The trigger is from EGW, I had read good reports about a flat trigger from Hilton Yam and thought that I would try this one. The appearance is a little different, but it feels fine. I had no problem with the change. If you have a large hand span it feels perfect.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice trigger. I just installed mine last night. Took over an hour to sharpie, file, sharpie, file over and over.

I didn't have to mess around with the stop, just the top, bottom and both sides of the shoe. Had to sandblast when finished.

Nice gun.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice i especially like how the parkerizing came out.